gta-worldmods.de/forum (http://www.gta-worldmods.de/forum/index.php)
- Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas (http://www.gta-worldmods.de/forum/board.php?boardid=3)
--- Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen (http://www.gta-worldmods.de/forum/board.php?boardid=7)
---- Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge (http://www.gta-worldmods.de/forum/board.php?boardid=30)
----- [IV|CONV|SA] GTA IV CARS 2 SA (http://www.gta-worldmods.de/forum/thread.php?threadid=9852)

Geschrieben von Mad Driver am 29.04.2010 um 08:53:

OK. Good morning, guys! freak1 Here are preview pictures of Schafter Modded (donated by asmoles3cool

If you are interested, you can see more fotos in my gallery tongue11 .

Geschrieben von Marettich am 29.04.2010 um 19:33:

Boah,
That car is AWESOME aua

Geschrieben von Rockstar am 29.04.2010 um 19:46:

I like this Car but i think the Car can be a bit lower than i will be perfect victory

P.S: Poseidon you are Spamming to become a new Forumrank!!!! motz

Geschrieben von Marettich am 29.04.2010 um 20:02:

Zitat:
Original von Rockstar
I like this Car but i think the Car can be a bit lower than i will be perfect victory

P.S: Poseidon you are Spamming to become a new Forumrank!!!! motz

Uhm no?
I just give my opinion like some people ask?

damn...

Geschrieben von Raptor am 29.04.2010 um 20:16:

The Regina is very cool, but I've found two little bugs

If you steer to left or right you can see the brake caliper trough the front wheels. And also you can see CJ's foot.

And the Shafter is awesome, too! victory

Geschrieben von Mad Driver am 29.04.2010 um 20:41:

@ Raptor - About that brakes. One way to fix that bug - delete all car's brake capilers. But I think this way not wery good so I don't delete barkes smile Player position I will fix victory
@ Rockstar - Schafter Modded is already lower!!! Nowhere bellow!!! Then the car will be defeated in the asphalt freak1 freak1 But that not so cool freak1
@ Topic. UPDATE
Police Stinger (Special feature of this car - all lights working! Including flashers! You can see that on the pictures smile )

Akuma

aua Comments are welcome!! aua

Geschrieben von Baddtraxx am 29.04.2010 um 20:49:

is the stinger compatible with emergency light mod? smile

Geschrieben von diamondred am 29.04.2010 um 20:52:

WOW cool

Geschrieben von Da_Woagl am 29.04.2010 um 21:49:

Whoooow Mad Driver, take ya time, there are many little Bugs on these Cars victory
(sry don´t have pics)

Geschrieben von Mad Driver am 29.04.2010 um 22:04:

I think yes, Baddtraxx. But I use this CLEO ''Stoboscobs'' Mod.
Update on Police Stinger. I add original vinyl from TBOGT. looks perfect!! If the pictures too dark, you can see pictures in my gallery w/o ENB victory

Geschrieben von asmoles38 am 29.04.2010 um 22:04:

Im fking happy! The shafter 2-TONE looks wonderful! cant wait to ride it through my IV Map!

Geschrieben von Bone_G_ am 30.04.2010 um 08:06:

I wait the akuma tease and the Schafter is very nice like brabus!!! victory

Geschrieben von Raptor am 30.04.2010 um 15:34:

Zitat:
Original von Mad Driver
@ Raptor - About that brakes. One way to fix that bug - delete all car's brake capilers. But I think this way not wery good so I don't delete barkes smile Player position I will fix victory
:

Well, I still would delete the brake calipers on front wheels, because a) nobody will notice that they are missing, b) that bug would be fixed, too.

By the way: I like the Akuma

Geschrieben von Nyx am 30.04.2010 um 17:50:

The way I see it, it will be compatible with the Emergency Lights mod, but im rather interested in this "Stoboscope" Mod. Where can you get that?
Google hasnt given me any results what

Another Thing, ist the Shafter Carmods caompatible?

Geschrieben von Mad Driver am 01.05.2010 um 10:36:

@ Nyx - Here is that script: Stoboscops CLEO But, can you test Stinger on Emergency Lights Mod too???)))
@ Raptor - OK, I will delete them! freak1 freak1 freak1
So today 4 vehicles release! it's : Smuggler, Jetmax, Dilettante and Faggio Classic :

Also, I added My Custom ENB Setts. Maybe some guys would be intrerested in))) Now I working with Blade and Floater boats))) Also I will try to release today: Akuma, Buffalo, Manana, Bati 801, Bati 801 Custom and Hexer. victory

Geschrieben von masterod am 01.05.2010 um 16:11:

the golfcar is nice lachen

Geschrieben von tatui am 01.05.2010 um 17:18:

Mad Driver good job and converted cars!
I saw your name on nik at vgta.3dn
Off One question you got a link to mod GTA IV island beta 2?

Geschrieben von asmoles38 am 01.05.2010 um 18:08:

Nice! Downloading that beautiful Smuggler right now!
btw...
i loved golf car! Augenzwinkern
i have alot of fun with it xD, it has the Cage as an extraverwirrt the one in practice swing?)

i cant wait for hexer!

Geschrieben von Marettich am 02.05.2010 um 09:49:

Zitat:
Original von Mad Driver
@ Nyx - Here is that script: Stoboscops CLEO But, can you test Stinger on Emergency Lights Mod too???)))
So today 4 vehicles release! it's : Smuggler, Jetmax, Dilettante and Faggio Classic :

Also, I added My Custom ENB Setts. Maybe some guys would be intrerested in))) Now I working with Blade and Floater boats))) Also I will try to release today: Akuma, Buffalo, Manana, Bati 801, Bati 801 Custom and Hexer. victory

I'm interested in your ENB settings Augenzwinkern
Could you send it to me in a PM?
But I have some questions.
Is it so dark or do you make the picture dark? ;D
And what version of ENB do you use ^^

Geschrieben von asmoles38 am 03.05.2010 um 16:52:

waiting to see more cars from you smile

Yeh, i love the buffalo, i drive it all the time, but i waiting for shafter 2-tone and the awsome HEXER

Geschrieben von masterod am 03.05.2010 um 16:53:

look at his websiteAugenzwinkern He uploadet more cars.

Geschrieben von asmoles38 am 03.05.2010 um 20:42:

Btw, Idk but for me Bati Custom has 2 bugs.
1-Niko/CJ hands dont fit Bati's HandleBars
2-Shadow is bad made(for sure used Planes) it has the classic bug to duplicate the shadow but on pivot 0,0,0 of the Map and its annoying to have 2 shadows following you and always screws your screenies

Can you fix em?

Geschrieben von Nyx am 03.05.2010 um 21:04:

Zitat:
Original von Mad Driver

Thanks alot. But I will not be able to test it anytime soon. Working is my top priotity atm. But Ill get to it asap. victory

Geschrieben von Baddtraxx am 03.05.2010 um 21:27:

Zitat:
Original von Nyx
Zitat:
Original von Mad Driver

Thanks alot. But I will not be able to test it anytime soon. Working is my top priotity atm. But Ill get to it asap. victory

the stinger is already in database Nyx aua

Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH