gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » '95 Chevrolet Astro » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2]
Zum Ende der Seite springen '95 Chevrolet Astro 4 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,004 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,004 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,004 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,004 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 10,00
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
schaefft schaefft ist männlich
Modding Team

images/avatars/avatar-943.jpg

Nation: Germany
City: Nossen / Newcastle-UK

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I dunno aamegaLoL

Ok, das war spam.

B2t: Nice car. aua

07.05.2007 21:47 schaefft ist offline E-Mail an schaefft senden Homepage von schaefft Beiträge von schaefft suchen Nehmen Sie schaefft in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie schaefft in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
offspring444
Auftraggeber

images/avatars/avatar-1763.jpg

Nation: USA
City: Las Vegas, NV

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von offspring444
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Thank you everyone for your comments.

Actually, I am correcting the small bugs.

But can you tell me how to attach the two parts after mirroring or at least a good tutorial for it?

And isn't the car to large?

@-Anti-: First of all, I am going to make a normal passenger van. But after, I may do cargo or special versions if there are requests.
Maybe also a conversion (camping) version.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von offspring444: 08.05.2007 11:31.

08.05.2007 11:23 offspring444 ist offline E-Mail an offspring444 senden Beiträge von offspring444 suchen Nehmen Sie offspring444 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nik. Nik. ist männlich
Vip

images/avatars/avatar-1773.png

Nation: Sweden
City: Gothenburg.
Old nickname here: Audipower

http://www.etspe.ca/zmt/v2/mirroring.html

08.05.2007 11:32 Nik. ist offline E-Mail an Nik. senden Homepage von Nik. Beiträge von Nik. suchen Nehmen Sie Nik. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chezy
Gemachter Mann

images/avatars/avatar-6942.png

Zitat:
Original von offspring444
Thank you everyone for your comments.

Actually, I am correcting the small bugs.

But can you tell me how to attach the two parts after mirroring or at least a good tutorial for it?

And isn't the car to large?

@-Anti-: First of all, I am going to make a normal passenger van. But after, I may do cargo or special versions if there are requests.
Maybe also a conversion (camping) version.

It would be the best if you leve it in so many parts as possible. So it's easier to convert it. It doesn't matter if it's too big, you can scale it also afterwards in 3ds Max while converting Augenzwinkern

08.05.2007 13:38 Chezy ist offline E-Mail an Chezy senden Homepage von Chezy Beiträge von Chezy suchen Nehmen Sie Chezy in Ihre Freundesliste auf
offspring444
Auftraggeber

@Chezy: So i must leave the two parts detached? but they aren't even aligned.

08.05.2007 19:55 offspring444 ist offline E-Mail an offspring444 senden Beiträge von offspring444 suchen Nehmen Sie offspring444 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chezy
Gemachter Mann

Zitat:

Well, it would be good if you do it like this: Complete the model and texture it. Then import the car you will replace in an new ZMod-File (I think you choose Moonbeam) and take a look at the Hierarchy. Then detach the polys on your astro so that there is one single object for the bonnet, the bumpers and so on... like it is on the Moonbeam. So it's easier to convert Augenzwinkern

08.05.2007 19:59 Chezy ist offline E-Mail an Chezy senden Homepage von Chezy Beiträge von Chezy suchen Nehmen Sie Chezy in Ihre Freundesliste auf
offspring444
Auftraggeber

Must I import the model in game, like dff files?
If yes with what program?

10.05.2007 13:21 offspring444 ist offline E-Mail an offspring444 senden Beiträge von offspring444 suchen Nehmen Sie offspring444 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
k1real
Informant

images/avatars/avatar-1793.gif

Nation: Russia

First early still to think of an envelope in game, you do not have anything except for a body... And to make an envelope it is necessary to use either ZModeller2 or 3D Max with scripts. ЗЫ... The machine unequivocally on a Moonbeam!!

10.05.2007 14:23 k1real ist offline E-Mail an k1real senden Beiträge von k1real suchen Nehmen Sie k1real in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nik. Nik. ist männlich
Vip

Zmod2 have already plug in for Sa so you dont need kams script as for Max.

10.05.2007 15:53 Nik. ist offline E-Mail an Nik. senden Homepage von Nik. Beiträge von Nik. suchen Nehmen Sie Nik. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
offspring444
Auftraggeber

Zitat:
Original von Chezy
Zitat:

Well, it would be good if you do it like this: Complete the model and texture it. Then import the car you will replace in an new ZMod-File (I think you choose Moonbeam) and take a look at the Hierarchy. Then detach the polys on your astro so that there is one single object for the bonnet, the bumpers and so on... like it is on the Moonbeam. So it's easier to convert Augenzwinkern

Could you be more precise please. what

10.05.2007 16:37 offspring444 ist offline E-Mail an offspring444 senden Beiträge von offspring444 suchen Nehmen Sie offspring444 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nik. Nik. ist männlich
Vip

Chezy he is using Zmod1 and he cant import a Sa model, best you can do is to finnish the car up then get zmod2 to import a Sa car, as Moonbeam and then you are finnished to make it as a Sa car you export it as a Sa dff since zmod1 will export it as a vc dff aswell.

10.05.2007 17:11 Nik. ist offline E-Mail an Nik. senden Homepage von Nik. Beiträge von Nik. suchen Nehmen Sie Nik. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chezy
Gemachter Mann

Zitat:
Original von Nik.
Chezy he is using Zmod1 and he cant import a Sa model, best you can do is to finnish the car up then get zmod2 to import a Sa car, as Moonbeam and then you are finnished to make it as a Sa car you export it as a Sa dff since zmod1 will export it as a vc dff aswell.

Yeah, I meant that he just should Import an original car anywhere, ab then he should look at the hierarchie.

@ offspring: The Hierarchy is the part of the car, where are all the different parts are shown. (Like bonnet, boot, bumpers, wheel, doors etc.) So you should take an example how those parts are on an original SA car, and then you should part your Astro like this. Then export it as a Vice City Dff, so I can import it to 3ds Max and convert it. That's the way bigtwingo does it always. If you want that I convert it freak1

10.05.2007 20:03 Chezy ist offline E-Mail an Chezy senden Homepage von Chezy Beiträge von Chezy suchen Nehmen Sie Chezy in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nik. Nik. ist männlich
Vip

Or just export it as a 3ds direcly...

10.05.2007 20:33 Nik. ist offline E-Mail an Nik. senden Homepage von Nik. Beiträge von Nik. suchen Nehmen Sie Nik. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
offspring444
Auftraggeber

Well I use Zmodeler2 but I don't know how to do all this so that's why I asked if you know a good tutorial for this.

And I still don't know how to attach the two parts of the car so i can go on with the interior, engine and so on. All the tutorials i've red are for Zmodeler1 or don't mention mirroring.

This is really giving me a hard time. aua

10.05.2007 21:10 offspring444 ist offline E-Mail an offspring444 senden Beiträge von offspring444 suchen Nehmen Sie offspring444 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nik. Nik. ist männlich
Vip

Here: http://www.etspe.ca/zmt/v2/mirroring.html

And zmod2 is easier then zmod1 I think, there is one esp for attaching in zmod 2 aslo.

10.05.2007 21:39 Nik. ist offline E-Mail an Nik. senden Homepage von Nik. Beiträge von Nik. suchen Nehmen Sie Nik. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
offspring444
Auftraggeber

Yes but this tutorial mentions tools that no longer exist on Zmodeler2 or aren't named the same. wut1

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von offspring444: 10.05.2007 22:35.

10.05.2007 22:35 offspring444 ist offline E-Mail an offspring444 senden Beiträge von offspring444 suchen Nehmen Sie offspring444 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nik. Nik. ist männlich
Vip

Zmod2 is just Modify/ Attach.

10.05.2007 22:38 Nik. ist offline E-Mail an Nik. senden Homepage von Nik. Beiträge von Nik. suchen Nehmen Sie Nik. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
schaefft schaefft ist männlich
Modding Team

images/avatars/avatar-943.jpg

Nation: Germany
City: Nossen / Newcastle-UK

Any progress/new pics?

12.05.2007 21:40 schaefft ist offline E-Mail an schaefft senden Homepage von schaefft Beiträge von schaefft suchen Nehmen Sie schaefft in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie schaefft in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
offspring444
Auftraggeber

I'm having a break actually. lazy2

12.05.2007 21:44 offspring444 ist offline E-Mail an offspring444 senden Beiträge von offspring444 suchen Nehmen Sie offspring444 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Toyotaman
Informant

Enjoy your break großes Lachen
14.05.2007 16:09 Toyotaman ist offline E-Mail an Toyotaman senden Beiträge von Toyotaman suchen Nehmen Sie Toyotaman in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Toyotaman anzeigen
peacemaker peacemaker ist männlich
Geldeintreiber

images/avatars/avatar-2449.jpg

Nation: Switzerland

Still having your break? lachen
It would be nice if you finish that excellent car, so we would finally have a replace for the moonbeam or so.

07.01.2008 01:03 peacemaker ist offline E-Mail an peacemaker senden Beiträge von peacemaker suchen Nehmen Sie peacemaker in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von peacemaker anzeigen
offspring444
Auftraggeber

I don't have good modeling skills. I can't even attatch the two parts of the car together.
But there was a '95 Astro for Vice City and it could be converted to SA. I have the model if anyone wants it. The author is ok for converting.

07.01.2008 20:37 offspring444 ist offline E-Mail an offspring444 senden Beiträge von offspring444 suchen Nehmen Sie offspring444 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
peacemaker peacemaker ist männlich
Geldeintreiber

images/avatars/avatar-2449.jpg

Nation: Switzerland

Hmm, I don't know, but I'm sure there's someone here who could finish this car, but it's a question of if that person also wants to do this.

I would immediately work on the car, if I had enough skills tired
unfortunately I'm at the beginning of modelling business

But keep the model, maybe I'm coming back to you in an half a year or so victory

07.01.2008 21:23 peacemaker ist offline E-Mail an peacemaker senden Beiträge von peacemaker suchen Nehmen Sie peacemaker in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von peacemaker anzeigen
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » '95 Chevrolet Astro

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH