gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » Elvis' Projects » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3]
Zum Ende der Seite springen Elvis' Projects
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Baddtraxx
Hitman

images/avatars/avatar-6924.png

Nation: Japan
City: Gensokyo
Old nickname here: Patchouli

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

so u wanna say some guys "here" are such idiots and noobs cus they want some fun into SA? ure embarrassing spinnst1

09.12.2010 22:32 Baddtraxx ist offline E-Mail an Baddtraxx senden Homepage von Baddtraxx Beiträge von Baddtraxx suchen Nehmen Sie Baddtraxx in Ihre Freundesliste auf
SilverRST640 SilverRST640 ist männlich
Abräumer

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Patchouli
so u wanna say some guys "here" are such idiots and noobs cus they want some fun into SA? ure embarrassing spinnst1

No, you're wrong.
Im saying modeling costs time to finish.
Elvis sure has other important things to do wich
keeps him off the modeling.
Thats why the priogress is slow.

Same goes for me with the LP640.

Look what happened to ikey.
He has a job to do.
If people grows up, they'll have less time for modeling for games.

And about that fun car, thats not for real.
Its my typical sense of humor.
10.12.2010 16:53 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Elvis Elvis ist männlich
Kleinkrimineller

Nation: The Netherlands

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Elvis

Finally, progress!

Front bumper was a LOT of work. I started off trying to keep it low-poly. But after three bumpers that weren't satisfactory I threw that out of the window and tried to make it as smooth as I can. I am very pleased with the result:

Now it's time to do some work on the side, stay tuned.
15.12.2010 15:00 Elvis ist offline E-Mail an Elvis senden Beiträge von Elvis suchen Nehmen Sie Elvis in Ihre Freundesliste auf
schaefft schaefft ist männlich
Modding Team

images/avatars/avatar-943.jpg

Nation: Germany
City: Nossen / Newcastle-UK

Haha, well, its a bit highpoly but still okay. You are doing a great job here, keep up the good work. victory

15.12.2010 15:42 schaefft ist offline E-Mail an schaefft senden Homepage von schaefft Beiträge von schaefft suchen Nehmen Sie schaefft in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie schaefft in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
fordfocus33 fordfocus33 ist männlich
Gemachter Mann

Nation: USA
City: Aspen, CO 81611

Very impressive work mate! Great! victory

16.12.2010 13:17 fordfocus33 ist offline Homepage von fordfocus33 Beiträge von fordfocus33 suchen Nehmen Sie fordfocus33 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Elvis Elvis ist männlich
Kleinkrimineller

First of all, although a tad late, happy holidays to y'all. smile

Now, quite a big update. I decided to get a rolling chassis. Therefore I took the normal roof chassis cab, and modeled the rear. After that I made the basic chassis, and the basic steel wheels. Also, the first ingame screenshots have been taken, and I'm very satisfied.

28.12.2010 17:56 Elvis ist offline E-Mail an Elvis senden Beiträge von Elvis suchen Nehmen Sie Elvis in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Modding Team

Good to see you back, the mesh is looking flawless. Good polycount, accurate, just perfect! Keep up the good work,its also great to see well made scratch made models. victory

28.12.2010 19:25 schaefft ist offline E-Mail an schaefft senden Homepage von schaefft Beiträge von schaefft suchen Nehmen Sie schaefft in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie schaefft in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Gemachter Mann

Very clean and smooth work. victory And nice wheels. lachen

28.12.2010 22:18 fordfocus33 ist offline Homepage von fordfocus33 Beiträge von fordfocus33 suchen Nehmen Sie fordfocus33 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
VladyF
Auftraggeber

images/avatars/avatar-3458.png

City: Navodari,Romania

Looks great , Glad you are still working on it lachen

noticed a tiny little inaccuracy Zunge raus

29.12.2010 15:56 VladyF ist offline E-Mail an VladyF senden Beiträge von VladyF suchen Nehmen Sie VladyF in Ihre Freundesliste auf
SR20'd SR20'd ist männlich
Outlaw

City: Westmont, IL 60559
Old nickname here: Emeraldo-Fan

that frontbumper sure is makeable with a much smaller polycount, but i dont want u to remake it, especially its your 3rd bumper lol
and i know how hard it is to do something like that, and how time intense it is to do 3 bumpers

flawless moddelingjob - hats down

cant wait

03.01.2011 03:29 SR20'd ist offline E-Mail an SR20'd senden Beiträge von SR20'd suchen Nehmen Sie SR20'd in Ihre Freundesliste auf
citroenxsara citroenxsara ist männlich
Informant

images/avatars/avatar-6670.gif

City: erzgebirge
Old nickname here: markueschen

RE: Elvis' Projects Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Elvis

Range Rover Supercharged

Elvis

german
dieser rang rover supercharged

frage ist schon jetzt handel im download oder wird noch bearbeiten

sorry, für mein ausdruck schwer bin schwerhörig

english:
Demand is already commercially available at download or edit is still

sorry for my expression'm hard of hearing loss

08.01.2011 21:49 citroenxsara ist offline E-Mail an citroenxsara senden Beiträge von citroenxsara suchen Nehmen Sie citroenxsara in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Elvis Elvis ist männlich
Kleinkrimineller

Zitat:

frage ist schon jetzt handel im download oder wird noch bearbeiten

sorry, für mein ausdruck schwer bin schwerhörig

The Range Rover has been discontinued for the moment, because it's a Forza 3 model and I'm not satisfied with it. I do love the car though so I might decide to create one from scratch someday. Also, please speak German if you're more comfortable with that, I can usually comprehend what you're saying.

Also, I have some sad news to report. I've had a hard disk crash last thurday. I brought my laptop to uni's notebook service center, but they weren't able to salvage any data of importance. I made backups of my school data, but the last backup of my GTA data is from 3 months ago.

Unfortunately that means that all my meshes and most notable the Sprinter are gone. This really is quite depressing since I spent loads of time on the Sprinter. I'm not sure what I'm going to make now. To be honest I'm really not feeling like starting the Sprinter all over again. I'll be making something though, that's for sure.

I will keep you posted, and my apologies to the people anxious for the Sprinter. smile
09.01.2011 15:23 Elvis ist offline E-Mail an Elvis senden Beiträge von Elvis suchen Nehmen Sie Elvis in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Gemachter Mann

That's sad to hear, but I hope you make an other great scratch made model. Sad about the Sprinter because i really want your model for my SA.

It's the Volvo model gone too?

But keep up dude. victory

11.01.2011 01:27 fordfocus33 ist offline Homepage von fordfocus33 Beiträge von fordfocus33 suchen Nehmen Sie fordfocus33 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Elvis Elvis ist männlich
Kleinkrimineller

After last time's disaster it's time for some good news again. I took the broken harddrive to a company specialized in data recovery, and they managed to salvage some data including....the Sprinter z3d file! Lost most of my reference and stuff though, but at least the model's there.

Expect progress soon smile
12.01.2011 14:50 Elvis ist offline E-Mail an Elvis senden Beiträge von Elvis suchen Nehmen Sie Elvis in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Sean(Taiwan) Sean(Taiwan) ist männlich
Geldeintreiber

images/avatars/avatar-6463.jpg

City: Kaohsiung County, Taiwan

Good for you!
Damn those unreliable HDDs wut1
Luckily mine are both healthy even they are several years old aua

15.01.2011 07:16 Sean(Taiwan) ist offline E-Mail an Sean(Taiwan) senden Homepage von Sean(Taiwan) Beiträge von Sean(Taiwan) suchen Nehmen Sie Sean(Taiwan) in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Elvis Elvis ist männlich
Kleinkrimineller

Well hello there!

Big update here. Got some hours in here and there the last few months and that has resulted in the finished bodyshell. Loads of invisible work has also been done, and some larger scale detailing has been done.

Unfortunately the prospects of time I'm able to spend on the model aren't any better than before. However I always planned this to be a long term project, major updates probably won't be posted until the summer holiday kicks in.

Thanks for looking,

Elvis
26.04.2011 19:39 Elvis ist offline E-Mail an Elvis senden Beiträge von Elvis suchen Nehmen Sie Elvis in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Modding Team

Another beautifully modeled Sprinter, top-notch work here! Keep up the great work, its really well done. victory

26.04.2011 21:04 schaefft ist offline E-Mail an schaefft senden Homepage von schaefft Beiträge von schaefft suchen Nehmen Sie schaefft in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie schaefft in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Gemachter Mann

As schaefft said great work dude. I'm happy to see some progress on the Sprinter. Keep up! victory

26.04.2011 22:33 fordfocus33 ist offline Homepage von fordfocus33 Beiträge von fordfocus33 suchen Nehmen Sie fordfocus33 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 2 [3] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » Elvis' Projects

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH