gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » Ikey07's Modshop » [SA|MOD|WIP] RCF_CTP v3.0 » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (4): « erste ... « vorherige 2 3 [4]
Zum Ende der Seite springen [SA|MOD|WIP] RCF_CTP v3.0
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
IvoDSF IvoDSF ist männlich
Informant

images/avatars/avatar-5955.jpg

Nation: Portugal
City: Porto

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Bauernjoerg
hmm those wheels are just ugly....

i think some sportive wheels would fit better...

such blingbling-whell are for guys with small dicks...

I don't agree with you... Yes it's true that sportive wheels are cool, but for sportive cars, like Mazda RX8, Evo X, etc...
The wheels that I post in here, are for american cars, such as Chevrolets, Chryslers and Cadillacs... Some BMW and Mercedes fit well with this type of rims...

But i respect your opinion victory

30.07.2010 01:09 IvoDSF ist offline E-Mail an IvoDSF senden Beiträge von IvoDSF suchen Nehmen Sie IvoDSF in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baddtraxx
Hitman

images/avatars/avatar-6924.png

Nation: Japan
City: Gensokyo
Old nickname here: Patchouli

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

i think the TIS Twenty or The TIS 07Black and the second Tenzo Rims are the only ones that looking rlly good on many cars

30.07.2010 01:30 Baddtraxx ist offline E-Mail an Baddtraxx senden Homepage von Baddtraxx Beiträge von Baddtraxx suchen Nehmen Sie Baddtraxx in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Informant

Zitat:
Original von Baddtraxx
i think the TIS Twenty or The TIS 07Black and the second Tenzo Rims are the only ones that looking rlly good on many cars

Yap... I agree with u victory I like the TiS 04, TiS 08 Black and TiS 10 Black... I love black rims yahoo

Ikey07, I have California License Plate in my computer, ready to put on vehicle.txd...
Mr Whoopee: no image tags, use thumbnails!

If you want I can send it to you victory

I will now make the other license plates freak1

Dieser Beitrag wurde 3 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von IvoDSF: 31.07.2010 18:27.

30.07.2010 02:03 IvoDSF ist offline E-Mail an IvoDSF senden Beiträge von IvoDSF suchen Nehmen Sie IvoDSF in Ihre Freundesliste auf
rollout
Informant

Lampe Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Ikey07, I use the RCF_CTP v2.0 and I love it lachen

But in my opinion, RCF_CTP v3.0 should improve this:
-The resolution of all textures should be higher, and all the textures should be HQ;
-The vehiclelights should be compatible with HQLM v2, because lots of mods uses HQLM v2;
-You should use HQ California and Nevada license plates;
-You should make a HQ "platecharset" (original "platecharset" sucks... very low quality);
-You should make the tires more black;
-The wheels should be chrome (I like the idea of making TiS Wheels);
-You should make real brands parts (Veilside, Brembo, Toyo, West, Borla, etc);

Well, this is my opinion... But if you do all this, your mod will be f*king awesome victory

Keep up the good work man streicheln
05.08.2010 02:31 rollout ist offline E-Mail an rollout senden Beiträge von rollout suchen Nehmen Sie rollout in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Informant

Zitat:
Original von rollout
Ikey07, I use the RCF_CTP v2.0 and I love it lachen

But in my opinion, RCF_CTP v3.0 should improve this:
-The resolution of all textures should be higher, and all the textures should be HQ;
-The vehiclelights should be compatible with HQLM v2, because lots of mods uses HQLM v2;
-You should use HQ California and Nevada license plates;
-You should make a HQ "platecharset" (original "platecharset" sucks... very low quality);
-You should make the tires more black;
-The wheels should be chrome (I like the idea of making TiS Wheels);
-You should make real brands parts (Veilside, Brembo, Toyo, West, Borla, etc);

Well, this is my opinion... But if you do all this, your mod will be f*king awesome victory

Keep up the good work man streicheln

I agree with you lachen

05.08.2010 20:58 IvoDSF ist offline E-Mail an IvoDSF senden Beiträge von IvoDSF suchen Nehmen Sie IvoDSF in Ihre Freundesliste auf
rollout
Informant

Hey Ikey07... Any news about this mod? smile
10.08.2010 03:33 rollout ist offline E-Mail an rollout senden Beiträge von rollout suchen Nehmen Sie rollout in Ihre Freundesliste auf
ikey07 ikey07 ist männlich
Modding Team

images/avatars/avatar-6593.jpg

City: Latvia, Riga

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von ikey07

Im very busy with side things atm

10.08.2010 08:54 ikey07 ist offline E-Mail an ikey07 senden Homepage von ikey07 Beiträge von ikey07 suchen Nehmen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von ikey07 anzeigen
destino
Informant

Nation: Russia
City: moskva

hey man, i downloaded,and instaled your mod,but somehow all the parts are blank (white) colored,there is no texture for nos spoilers rims, can you help me ?
11.02.2011 18:11 destino ist offline E-Mail an destino senden Beiträge von destino suchen Nehmen Sie destino in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Modding Team

Which version you have?

Because one of these versions, you needed to add textures by self, because there is amny different vehilce.txd mods, so I just add textutres

Use TXDWorksshop to add these pics

open txd>any image>Duplicate>Import>rename to texture name

14.02.2011 11:55 ikey07 ist offline E-Mail an ikey07 senden Homepage von ikey07 Beiträge von ikey07 suchen Nehmen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von ikey07 anzeigen
GTA VIP GTA VIP ist männlich
Informant

City: Azerbaijan

Hey ikey some progress would be so great! victory

16.02.2011 13:18 GTA VIP ist offline E-Mail an GTA VIP senden Homepage von GTA VIP Beiträge von GTA VIP suchen Nehmen Sie GTA VIP in Ihre Freundesliste auf
destino
Informant

Nation: Russia
City: moskva

ok i readed on site 2 (scroll down) and i made it work.
Its probably because of samp,however i still need the names of the lights,the bumper and the nitro to add on the veh_mods.ide
I got the latest version.
Btw this is just a suggestion,add some NFS wheels from carbon,just telling,cause i like them thoose with deep profile,like nascar rims or something großes Lachen .

Thanks for help ^^ can't wait for the next version großes Lachen
16.02.2011 19:03 destino ist offline E-Mail an destino senden Beiträge von destino suchen Nehmen Sie destino in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Sean(Taiwan) Sean(Taiwan) ist männlich
Geldeintreiber

images/avatars/avatar-6463.jpg

City: Kaohsiung County, Taiwan

Sorry to hijack your article, ikey
but I just don't know why I can't contact with you...weird. aua
No matter PM, mail or comments in other article...
Not blame you, just want to discuss with you with somethings. victory

17.02.2011 11:44 Sean(Taiwan) ist offline E-Mail an Sean(Taiwan) senden Homepage von Sean(Taiwan) Beiträge von Sean(Taiwan) suchen Nehmen Sie Sean(Taiwan) in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Modding Team

Zitat:
Original von Sean(Taiwan)
Sorry to hijack your article, ikey
but I just don't know why I can't contact with you...weird. aua
No matter PM, mail or comments in other article...
Not blame you, just want to discuss with you with somethings. victory

Sry, but Im busy with lot of things nowadays.

17.02.2011 12:24 ikey07 ist offline E-Mail an ikey07 senden Homepage von ikey07 Beiträge von ikey07 suchen Nehmen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von ikey07 anzeigen
Sean(Taiwan) Sean(Taiwan) ist männlich
Geldeintreiber

images/avatars/avatar-6463.jpg

City: Kaohsiung County, Taiwan

@ikey, sorry for that
Anyway, please do contact me when you are free.
If you checked your mail and still no mail from me
Please see your request thread, I've post there.

17.02.2011 14:51 Sean(Taiwan) ist offline E-Mail an Sean(Taiwan) senden Homepage von Sean(Taiwan) Beiträge von Sean(Taiwan) suchen Nehmen Sie Sean(Taiwan) in Ihre Freundesliste auf
qube
Informant

RE: Installation of CTP_1 Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

i dont understand. i make duplicate of all files you say duplicate files (what files) and rename them (how name it?) and import texture (to what texture?) tired
27.03.2013 16:11 qube ist offline E-Mail an qube senden Beiträge von qube suchen Nehmen Sie qube in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Modding Team

Open vehicle.txd with TXD editor, duplicate image and rename it to bmp name you want to import, and then import imagte itself, sorry for so complicated install sys Zunge raus

09.04.2013 23:32 ikey07 ist offline E-Mail an ikey07 senden Homepage von ikey07 Beiträge von ikey07 suchen Nehmen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von ikey07 anzeigen
Seiten (4): « erste ... « vorherige 2 3 [4] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » Ikey07's Modshop » [SA|MOD|WIP] RCF_CTP v3.0

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH