gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [SA|WIP|CON|SHIFT] Mercedes SLR Mclaren 722 » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2]
Zum Ende der Seite springen [SA|WIP|CON|SHIFT] Mercedes SLR Mclaren 722
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Foxboro Foxboro ist männlich
Auftraggeber

Nation: France
City: BZH

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Bone_G_
Foxboro, are you see realise of the car?

What ?

All I wanna say, make a car for SA require a lot of work. And, on your own, I just see a lack of work, you know?
02.05.2010 20:09 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
SilverRST640 SilverRST640 ist männlich
Abräumer

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Foxboro
Zitat:
Original von Bone_G_
Foxboro, are you see realise of the car?

What ?

All I wanna say, make a car for SA require a lot of work. And, on your own, I just see a lack of work, you know?

Thats what I suggested him.
Adding details instead straight from game to game parody.
i think he converts every car from Undercover and Shift in one week LOL.
Converting each car in 15 minutes.

Bone_G
Add some nice details smile
Like glowing gaugemeters with alpha or 3D.
And GPS, no not that original with the Mercedes logo.
Make a softtop as extra.
Give the rims secondair color, so the people can choose
their lovely colors.

These are only some idea's, not attacking you.
The more you put efforts and patience, the more you'll learn
and car is getting better.

And ow, enb is too shiny and too bright.
So turn it off so we can see the car good.
03.05.2010 00:06 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Bone_G_ Bone_G_ ist männlich
Geldeintreiber

images/avatars/avatar-6269.png

City: Bulgaria, SANDANSKI
Old nickname here: Bone_G

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Bone_G_

Now the door is open like a lambo, but when are closed - they are small moved from they position tired

Edit:

The doors now is ready, only i think only the bonnets need dummy modification to open like real SLR and i think is ready for tests victory

Image Host

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Bone_G_: 04.05.2010 19:14.

04.05.2010 17:58 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Solo Solo ist männlich
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-6636.gif

Nation: Germany
Old nickname here: soloman79

Hi Bone. The looks great but i think the specular on the Rim (profil) is to big. Thats not realistic. And on Pic 2 i see a normalbug on the Seat or the specular i here big too. Sry for this Critic victory

04.05.2010 19:30 Solo ist offline E-Mail an Solo senden Beiträge von Solo suchen Nehmen Sie Solo in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Solo in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Geldeintreiber

Solo, thanks, i need critic to find where i wrong victory this is only idea or think to look my problem victory i will find time to finish this car tease

05.05.2010 21:26 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

Ok, better, but not that again...

Good points :
1)Full stock
2)Don't look so bad (with all doors and bonnet closed)
3)This model of wheel, even if I prefer the 5 spoke.
4) It's a Mercedes !

But :
1) Your relects, just ugly... You should decrease them, env:3 or 4 would be better.
2) I think you miss the door frame, or there is something strange anyway.
3) Something like a bug, look at the joint betwin body and interior at the top of the windscreen.
4) Is there a door jam???
5) I think the headlights washers are too visible
6) Check your specular on tyres first... But I'm almost sure, all your specular setting had to be checked in fact...
7) Your wheels, good choice... But your texture is crap, the logo need to be in another material with different chrome than the wheel.
8 Your blinker (or whatever it is) is a bit blury.

Overall rate : 6/20
PS : Sorry for the low rate, but you said it's ready for test.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Foxboro: 07.05.2010 15:56.

07.05.2010 15:55 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Zitat:
Original von Bone_G_
Foxboro, are you see realise of the car? no - i'm dont miss any parts motz lachen victory

I cant understand what you mean.
"Are you see realise of the car"?
07.05.2010 16:25 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

Same... But he didn't explain for now...

@Bone G : Does this mean I'm not able to do a car, or I haven't see you make this SLR or...?
07.05.2010 16:28 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

Whit this "Foxboro, are you see realise of the car? no - i'm dont miss any parts" - the car have bugs, isnt realised tongue11
now i change the ref, foxboro, the env is 4 forever tease the reflection of body ins't good i change it victory the doors, the bonnet - now open on like the real SLR victory smoke

08.05.2010 10:35 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

Release, not realise...

Ok, cool if the doors and bonnet open like the real SLR.

Wait to see the progress on pics.
08.05.2010 12:12 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baddtraxx
Hitman

images/avatars/avatar-6924.png

Nation: Japan
City: Gensokyo
Old nickname here: Patchouli

can you post then the pics in enb and without enb?
it is better like this Augenzwinkern

08.05.2010 14:17 Baddtraxx ist offline E-Mail an Baddtraxx senden Homepage von Baddtraxx Beiträge von Baddtraxx suchen Nehmen Sie Baddtraxx in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

Old pictures without the new edits of body material and without some edits tired

08.05.2010 19:03 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baddtraxx
Hitman

A I said can you post some screens without enb please? Augenzwinkern

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Baddtraxx: 08.05.2010 19:14.

08.05.2010 19:14 Baddtraxx ist offline E-Mail an Baddtraxx senden Homepage von Baddtraxx Beiträge von Baddtraxx suchen Nehmen Sie Baddtraxx in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

Amm when i'm have time to fix one bug in interior, when i fix it i can show new pictures victory

08.05.2010 19:15 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baddtraxx
Hitman

that would be great ^^
cus enb hide bugs smile

08.05.2010 19:19 Baddtraxx ist offline E-Mail an Baddtraxx senden Homepage von Baddtraxx Beiträge von Baddtraxx suchen Nehmen Sie Baddtraxx in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

Does your brakelights are always turned on?

And, you didn't show us pics taken from the interior...
08.05.2010 19:29 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

The interior is from the cockpit file victory (the hq interior) he have small bugs when the doors are opened you can see the chassis inside lachen i will fix this which i make new polygons here victory and i use the enb only for pics smoke no, the car have sa lights and the lights work great victory

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Bone_G_: 08.05.2010 21:11.

08.05.2010 21:10 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Zitat:
Original von Bone_G_
The interior is from the cockpit file victory (the hq interior) he have small bugs when the doors are opened you can see the chassis inside lachen i will fix this which i make new polygons here victory and i use the enb only for pics smoke no, the car have sa lights and the lights work great victory

Thats not a bug.
EA uses performance idea's.
When racing in cockpit, only the hq cockpit and bonnet
will be rendered.
When not driving in cockpit, only the exterior and lowpoly
cockpit will be rendered.
You should see the interior when a race starts.
Like when the people are checking the car,
and you'll see the lowpolie interior.

And they no longer uses the doorjams/intro since
you dont see them.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 08.05.2010 21:43.

08.05.2010 21:43 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

I finish the interior and i think is ready, now work on the first extra - laptop on the right seat victory

13.05.2010 19:47 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
piohh piohh ist männlich
Vip

images/avatars/avatar-6792.png

Nation: Germany
City: Hamburg

15.05.2010 23:33 piohh ist offline E-Mail an piohh senden Beiträge von piohh suchen Nehmen Sie piohh in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baddtraxx
Hitman

finally i see some screens without enb thx piohh victory
must say this one is really nice good work G streicheln

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Baddtraxx: 16.05.2010 13:33.

16.05.2010 01:47 Baddtraxx ist offline E-Mail an Baddtraxx senden Homepage von Baddtraxx Beiträge von Baddtraxx suchen Nehmen Sie Baddtraxx in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

Thanks victory

16.05.2010 09:35 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [SA|WIP|CON|SHIFT] Mercedes SLR Mclaren 722

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH