gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [SA|WIP|CONV+EDIT] 2005 Ford Mustang GT » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste »
Zum Ende der Seite springen [SA|WIP|CONV+EDIT] 2005 Ford Mustang GT 4 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 7,754 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 7,754 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 7,75
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Bone_G_ Bone_G_ ist männlich
Geldeintreiber

images/avatars/avatar-6269.png

City: Bulgaria, SANDANSKI
Old nickname here: Bone_G

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Bone_G_
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

XSB, stop.......... is one car ONE!!! not 2 ............

05.06.2010 11:41 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
xsb91 xsb91 ist männlich
Abräumer

images/avatars/avatar-2316.jpg

Nation: Hungary
City: Pécs

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

1st: you don't tell me what to do
2nd: its one car, but two different model. Mesh. Game. And so on. The front bumper obviously is from another model, cause it doesnt fit the body mesh AT ALL.
05.06.2010 14:44 xsb91 ist offline E-Mail an xsb91 senden Beiträge von xsb91 suchen Nehmen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein YIM-Name von xsb91: xsb91 MSN Passport-Profil von xsb91 anzeigen
Foxboro Foxboro ist männlich
Auftraggeber

Nation: France
City: BZH

Zitat:
Original von xsb91
2nd: its one car, but two different model. Mesh. Game. And so on. The front bumper obviously is from another model, cause it doesnt fit the body mesh AT ALL.

The same. He should post a wire pic to show him what he had to fix (if he want to improve the car, of couse)
05.06.2010 15:18 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

The front bumper isnt from other mesh the bumper is from the original car!!

05.06.2010 18:47 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

Oh yeah, for sure...

You need other proof ? OK

Clearly visible, right ?

But, why don't you show us some wire screens from ZM ? That's just to help you...
05.06.2010 18:57 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
SilverRST640 SilverRST640 ist männlich
Abräumer

OMG, my eyes hurts!
Is there a doctor in the room?!
My ass hurts too!

So I was right, its a replica model.
The front bumper looks like Nissan Skyline front bumper.

I think you need binoculairs to see the holes between the bumper
and the chassis.
They dont need fir exactley.
The polies of bumper are not connected to the chassis.

And you refuse to show wire screens because you know we are right.

First time Piohh called something on a model that is sh*t LOL
Pure ownage.

Bone_G --> Nobe_G lol
05.06.2010 19:35 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

OMG................. Guys please stop!!!!!
wut1 freak1 aua
THE BUMPER IS FROM JUICED2 AND THE BODY IS FROM JUICED2 too...... tired

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Bone_G_: 05.06.2010 19:52.

05.06.2010 19:52 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

Stop what ? Help you ? No, we're quiet nice guys you know

So, if the body and the bumper come from the same base model, how can you explain that f*ckin hole ? You know, the one that is highlighted on my pic.

You don't have any update to show us?
05.06.2010 20:00 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

I thought JC2 has better 3D models than EA.
When Noob_G trys to convert Forza3 car, that Forza car
will look like its taken up the ass.

I dont believe its one same model.
The bumper looks big, really big for that Mustang.

Can I sh*t on that "car"? großes Lachen
05.06.2010 20:25 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

OMG GTA_XP stop say this sh*ts to me, if you dont know, isn't forza3 car is full JUICED2 MODEL!!!! juiced2's model have to chassis and i use the stock chassis and the front bumper is for the second chassis... please stop with spaming isn't happy.... tired

05.06.2010 20:35 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

Why don't you say that before ?

And why don't you choose to use the stock chassis if the bumper wasn't supposed to be fitted with ?

Fitting a bumper that wasn't supposed to be installed on a car is not easy at all, I know whay I'm talking about whan working on my Saleen
05.06.2010 20:59 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Ow Bone_G is scared?
Oow poo poo poooo.
Lets get your soother.

Now anything is clear.
You choosed another bumper wich is not supposed to be installed
on the first chassis.

That sh*t still aloooooot of revising and redoing.
The headlights looks like a crap, chassis looks like my baby car toy.
And the rims looks sucks.
Even a sh*tting horse at a carnaval has more views than this utter crap.
05.06.2010 21:09 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
piohh piohh ist männlich
Vip

images/avatars/avatar-6792.png

Nation: Germany
City: Hamburg

Lampe Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Ok stop it here.

If you will give some tipps then do it but don't say all the time "sucks, sh*t crap etc."

Thats not the correct way for support and all Modder don't need this way. And no one likes it if anybody talks with this style.
05.06.2010 21:30 piohh ist offline E-Mail an piohh senden Beiträge von piohh suchen Nehmen Sie piohh in Ihre Freundesliste auf
xsb91 xsb91 ist männlich
Abräumer

images/avatars/avatar-2316.jpg

Nation: Hungary
City: Pécs

Zitat:
Original von Bone_G_
OMG GTA_XP stop say this sh*ts to me, if you dont know, isn't forza3 car is full JUICED2 MODEL!!!! juiced2's model have to chassis and i use the stock chassis and the front bumper is for the second chassis... please stop with spaming isn't happy.... tired

I lol'd. Y'know.. different chassis is.. hm. How to express myself. DIFFERENT! It means that its a different bodykit, possibly widebody, and IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET SEPARATELY.

Either make the whole stuff tuneable, or don't attach different stuff together. Tho, if you still wanna create something that could never exist in reality, at least fill the gaps.
05.06.2010 22:23 xsb91 ist offline E-Mail an xsb91 senden Beiträge von xsb91 suchen Nehmen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein YIM-Name von xsb91: xsb91 MSN Passport-Profil von xsb91 anzeigen
Geldeintreiber

Now the car is in piohh i modify the front bumper and now is good stay to the chassis..... gta_xp i'm dont scared, when you post new topic are you like to have this coments like your and foxboro's coments to your topic, NO ?!?

06.06.2010 10:41 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

Zitat:
Original von Bone_G_
gta_xp i'm dont scared, when you post new topic are you like to have this coments like your and foxboro's coments to your topic, NO ?!?

It's true, we never receive this kind of comment on our topics... btw, I'm gonna let you find a reason.

Just some advice for the next car, take your time and take the advices from other modders, most of the time, they just wanna help you, ok?
06.06.2010 13:19 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Bone_G, first off, improve you English.
I seriousley bareley understand you.

And like Foxboro said, we never get such comments.
We add new details, making polies from scratch and imporive it
alot to get the models better in the games.
If someone gives advices/suggestions, we take them in mind.

We have enough gave you advices but seems you dont care.
At this way, the road will be splitted.

When the car is available for download, its up to people
what they think about the car.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 06.06.2010 15:09.

06.06.2010 15:08 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

I'm not used any tutorials for conv or modelling i work from other time victory

06.06.2010 15:35 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
piohh piohh ist männlich
Vip

Zitat:
Original von Bone_G_
Now the car is in piohh i modify the front bumper and now is good stay to the chassis.....

you fix the hole? Then send it please to me
06.06.2010 19:40 piohh ist offline E-Mail an piohh senden Beiträge von piohh suchen Nehmen Sie piohh in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

Ok i send it.

07.06.2010 13:18 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
piohh piohh ist männlich
Vip

08.06.2010 21:31 piohh ist offline E-Mail an piohh senden Beiträge von piohh suchen Nehmen Sie piohh in Ihre Freundesliste auf
ikey07 ikey07 ist männlich
Modding Team

images/avatars/avatar-6593.jpg

City: Latvia, Riga

@GTA_XP, Chill right now!, everyone making cars with own taste, everyone have rights to make as he think is right, and these sh*ts from your mouth wasnt necesary.

Btw , car look quiet good,

And one more thing, NFS mesh is 100% better than juiced, you cannot trust juiced meshes NEVER!
Juiced mesh looks like crap.

15.06.2010 18:29 ikey07 ist offline E-Mail an ikey07 senden Homepage von ikey07 Beiträge von ikey07 suchen Nehmen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie ikey07 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von ikey07 anzeigen
Auftraggeber

Yeah, the car looks good... From far away

My review :

The screenshots talk for me... A (short) list :
1) No brakes
2) BIG bug with damaged parts (I can't believe you had release a car with a visible bug like this one)
3) Handling, superfast yeah... Much too fast for me
4) A racing car steerwheel in a full stock interior... Cheap tuning ?
5) Front bumper looks better... But not that again. You just move the polies I suppose.
6) The chrome is a little to high on you wheels, or the texture is not good for. Try with a black one.
7) Vehiclelights on the fake gascap when the boot is damaged.
cool Tuned car, but stock engine...
9) Some polies come into the foglights... Ugly... Even more when lights are switched on
10) You call a CD in the CD player and a Tokyo Drft sheet scratch made parts ?
11) The texture for the grill. Ugly to me.
12) Some texture aren't the best, look at the one on the fake gascap or the seat base.
13) The car look a bit to small

Overall rate : 7/20
+ : Good looking car (far away of it)
: Good tuning parts choice for a japanised-american car

- : Much, too much bugs
: Absolutely no scratch made
: Can't believe you make that with a Mustang... Really
: Can't believe you leave some easy to fix and very visible bugs like the damaged parts.
: The Col is not fitted to the car.

Some advice :
1) If you want to make a v2 of the car, don't rework this one, start again from the begining.
2) When other members give you advice, take care of them.
15.06.2010 20:03 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Geldeintreiber

Lool the bug with damaged parts, into my game i dont have this bug....

15.06.2010 21:19 Bone_G_ ist offline E-Mail an Bone_G_ senden Homepage von Bone_G_ Beiträge von Bone_G_ suchen Nehmen Sie Bone_G_ in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (3): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [SA|WIP|CONV+EDIT] 2005 Ford Mustang GT

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH