gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [ SA | CON | REL ] Mercedes-Benz - The new CL500 » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (8): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 5 nächste » ... letzte »
Zum Ende der Seite springen [ SA | CON | REL ] Mercedes-Benz - The new CL500 11 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,5511 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,5511 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,5511 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,5511 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 9,55
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Isonis
Informant

Nation: England

RE: Mercedes-Benz - The new CL500 Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von ken7394
I was made the Mercedes CL-class in that pictures. I will not let you retouching my add-on's pkg. I am filled with anger at your behavior.
Why were you opened or retouching the pkg? By these reason, I'm very angry with you. You should not retouching my add-on.

He means:

He was the one who made the Mercedes CL-class in those pictures. He will not let you touch his .pkg. He is angry at your behaviour.

Why were you opening or modifiying the pkg? This makes me very angry with you. You shouldn't edit his add-on.

In better english Augenzwinkern

25.06.2007 18:25 Isonis ist offline E-Mail an Isonis senden Homepage von Isonis Beiträge von Isonis suchen Nehmen Sie Isonis in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Isonis anzeigen
Maria Lanzendorf
Kleinkrimineller

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The Car looks amazing ingame, one of the best cars ever made for SA victory

Edit: 541, bullet, bullet, car, BULLET, BULLET, null, executive, 5, 0, 0, -1, 0.9, 0.9, 0
Whit this line the rear wheels looks to big. And the tuning wheels also looks to big. We need a better line.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Maria Lanzendorf: 25.06.2007 18:59.

25.06.2007 18:54 Maria Lanzendorf ist offline E-Mail an Maria Lanzendorf senden Beiträge von Maria Lanzendorf suchen Nehmen Sie Maria Lanzendorf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Mashinata Mashinata ist männlich
Vip

images/avatars/avatar-895.jpg

City: Sofia, Bulgaria

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von Mashinata
RE: Mercedes-Benz - The new CL500 Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von ken7394
I was made the Mercedes CL-class in that pictures. I will not let you retouching my add-on's pkg. I am filled with anger at your behavior.
Why were you opened or retouching the pkg? By these reason, I'm very angry with you. You should not retouching my add-on.

Prove that you're the real author. I can regiter with this nick too and tell that this is my car...? But let's take that you're the author... When you upload a mod somewhere you have to write your e-mail. This way i would contact you and ask you for permission. I was chatting with Wired88 when i found the model and he knew about the car before. We both with him searched for you e-mail, but all we found was a japanese or chinese or korean site where we couldn't understand nothing. If this site is yours you can make one english version if you want.. When you don't want to write e-mail. After 15 min of searching for e-mail i started converting the car. The car wouldn't be in the main page of GWM if you had wrote your e-mail in the MM2 sites. You're like a criminal - no contacts, nobody can find you... Sorry, but if you ask me, the fault is more in you and you can't be angry at me for this. You could if you posted your e-mail...

I have many released mods, full conversion mods (where i have to ask for permission around 40+ authors for each car), cars and the people here know that i would never steal a car or call it as mine. I have one released car which authour i couldn't find (like you), but i wrote his name in the original author section.

The conversion will be realistic and perfect, without bugs, you'll be written as author and get all credits, then what's your problem???

Anyway, maybe the car won't be uploaded here (if you still think that you got no fault for this), but i'll continue work on it. Maybe for personal use and maybe i'll release it in the Bulgarian sites where the rules are different.

It's just too late, the car is near to be finished and i don't want this time i spent for the CL to be for nothing.

www.BMWPower-BG.net
/// M - The most powerful letter in the world.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Mashinata: 25.06.2007 23:03.

25.06.2007 22:42 Mashinata ist offline E-Mail an Mashinata senden Beiträge von Mashinata suchen Nehmen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Mashinata anzeigen
takumi takumi ist männlich
Informant

Nation: France
City: Grenoble

thx mashinata the wheels arent too big no more and ive reconfigured to hq gta but the brake light dont want to run (sorry for my english because im french)
ps: can i use ur car in the mod that i sui making?

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von takumi: 26.06.2007 15:54.

26.06.2007 15:51 takumi ist offline E-Mail an takumi senden Beiträge von takumi suchen Nehmen Sie takumi in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Vip

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

What do you mean with can't run, post me screenshot.

For the second - wait till all this with the original author go away.. For me it's not problem, i always give permission if i get credits. victory

www.BMWPower-BG.net
26.06.2007 17:09 Mashinata ist offline E-Mail an Mashinata senden Beiträge von Mashinata suchen Nehmen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Mashinata anzeigen
ken7394
Informant

images/avatars/avatar-5619.png

Nation: Korea
City: Seoul, SOUTH KOREA

I am really author. You can see my add-ons at MM2X and http://3d-z.wo.to . I am sorry that wouldn't wrote my e-mail address. It's my mistake. but you a little rude too. Don't you think so? and I was changed my website (xtrain> http://3d-z.wo.to )
From now on, I will write my e-mail address. Thanks for the advice.

26.06.2007 17:41 ken7394 ist offline E-Mail an ken7394 senden Homepage von ken7394 Beiträge von ken7394 suchen Nehmen Sie ken7394 in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von ken7394 anzeigen
Vip

Now that's better...

But why i'm rude? When i posted the car i wrote your nick, i would write it in the Readme too and all the websites. I always do this. Ask Piohh or whoever you want from this site that i would never steal a model and i never was.

Or you mean that i just opened your car and converting it??? Take a look around - 75% of all 1700 GTA cars are convertions, not scratch made cars.
I think this release will be very downloaded and see how many people like it... This car now has the perfect, the most realistic materials and everything - why don't you want to be avaiable for all GTA players? If it's GTA or MM2 it doesn't matter.

Think about it again and you'll see that i'm right and i don't see why i'm rude. I don't want to argue with you, just think again about this release and tell me do you give me permission or not?

Greets.

P.S. From what i see in this site, you're really tallented, congrats.

www.BMWPower-BG.net
26.06.2007 18:18 Mashinata ist offline E-Mail an Mashinata senden Beiträge von Mashinata suchen Nehmen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Mashinata anzeigen
Isonis
Informant

Nation: England

You are a very good modeler! I like it much.

You could post the Merc in Sa on your site ^^, that would be a good idea.

Nice work both of you Augenzwinkern

26.06.2007 18:30 Isonis ist offline E-Mail an Isonis senden Homepage von Isonis Beiträge von Isonis suchen Nehmen Sie Isonis in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von Isonis anzeigen
takumi takumi ist männlich
Informant

City: Grenoble

very good modeler for when the GL Klasse? and can you make some cars for GTASA

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von takumi: 26.06.2007 18:57.

26.06.2007 18:56 takumi ist offline E-Mail an takumi senden Beiträge von takumi suchen Nehmen Sie takumi in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Maria Lanzendorf
Kleinkrimineller

Which line ist the best for the car?? Please ken 7394, give him permission streicheln Its very important. This great car must be releast soon. I cant t wait freak1

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Maria Lanzendorf: 26.06.2007 20:21.

26.06.2007 20:14 Maria Lanzendorf ist offline E-Mail an Maria Lanzendorf senden Beiträge von Maria Lanzendorf suchen Nehmen Sie Maria Lanzendorf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
piohh piohh ist männlich
Vip

images/avatars/avatar-6792.png

Nation: Germany
City: Hamburg

Zitat:
Original von Mashinata
and tell me do you give me permission or not?

Greets.

P.S. From what i see in this site, you're really tallented, congrats.

Hi mate, you have the permission.
I write with ken7394 too. You know the rules. Credits etc.

and @ ken7394,
welcome here and thx.

Big greetz Pio
26.06.2007 20:46 piohh ist offline E-Mail an piohh senden Beiträge von piohh suchen Nehmen Sie piohh in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Maria Lanzendorf
Kleinkrimineller

THX ken 7394 victory
@ Mashinata
When ist the release??

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Maria Lanzendorf: 26.06.2007 20:55.

26.06.2007 20:53 Maria Lanzendorf ist offline E-Mail an Maria Lanzendorf senden Beiträge von Maria Lanzendorf suchen Nehmen Sie Maria Lanzendorf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Vipallica
Gemachter Mann

Zitat:
Original von Maria Lanzendorf
THX ken 7394 victory
@ Mashinata
When ist the release??

When it's done.

Man ihr lernt echt nix dazu spinnst1

CaLLiBRi: Letzten Post von Maria Lanzendorf entfernt. Man ihr lernt es echt nicht! ... motz

26.06.2007 21:42 Vipallica ist offline Homepage von Vipallica Beiträge von Vipallica suchen Nehmen Sie Vipallica in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Vip

@Ken7394,
Thanks. victory streicheln

@Everyone,
Here is the next version

Link removed

. Fixed:

- wheels (not 100% sure)
- windows (they should be ok now, the windows are with Trans: 233 and with Alpha image, because without it they will be too tinted). I think they should appear all the time now
- little hierarchy bug
- SA license plates
- one little bug with the headlights too
- retextured seats, now the leather texture looks better on the seats
- textured interior speakers
- textured door handles and door buttons (on the door panel in the interior)
- the seats and central console in the car should be paintable with color 2 now. But i'm not sure for this either...
- headlight and brakelight glasses should appear now all the time (they're with big Trans value and alpha image too)
- some material fixes

- added working gauge lights at night.

Tell me for each of these point which is fixed and post screens ofcourse.

Let the test begin NOW! winkwink vinsent vinsent vinsent

www.BMWPower-BG.net
26.06.2007 22:38 Mashinata ist offline E-Mail an Mashinata senden Beiträge von Mashinata suchen Nehmen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Mashinata anzeigen
tobie36 tobie36 ist männlich
Abräumer

Here are some new screens lachen ....

Dieser Beitrag wurde 7 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von tobie36: 27.06.2007 15:07.

27.06.2007 14:45 tobie36 ist offline E-Mail an tobie36 senden Beiträge von tobie36 suchen Nehmen Sie tobie36 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Nik. Nik. ist männlich
Vip

images/avatars/avatar-1773.png

Nation: Sweden
City: Gothenburg.
Old nickname here: Audipower

Wheels are way to large.

27.06.2007 14:49 Nik. ist offline E-Mail an Nik. senden Homepage von Nik. Beiträge von Nik. suchen Nehmen Sie Nik. in Ihre Freundesliste auf
schaefft schaefft ist männlich
Modding Team

images/avatars/avatar-943.jpg

City: Nossen / Newcastle-UK

Yup, wheels are too big. And windows need some specular. keep up, looks great. lachen

27.06.2007 15:00 schaefft ist offline E-Mail an schaefft senden Homepage von schaefft Beiträge von schaefft suchen Nehmen Sie schaefft in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie schaefft in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Vip

Wow, i like it very much victory I was working today and now the central console, seats, door panels and rear panels in the car are color 2. And all the windows are on the car all the time. Including headlight and brakelight glasses. Kaffeco

The windows should have higher reflection either. But they don't. Something is wrong with the windows, the spec is 72. It's not a big problem...

For the wheels - the correct line is:

541, bullet, bullet, car, BULLET, BULLET, null, executive, 4, 0, 0, -1, 0.7, 0.75, 0

They look ok with it.

The non-fixed bugs and add-ons which remains:

- wheels
- collision and shadow needs little fixes
- make a chassis_vlo
- do the damage models
- realistic handling line - i want the car to accelerate realistic, with higher Drag Value (to have slow acceleration 0-100 from about 4-5 sec - for GTA this is slow), 250 Vmax, good suspension. I made one handling line, can somebody test it:

BULLET 1200.0 2500.0 1.8 0.0 -0.15 -0.2 70 0.75 0.90 0.48 5 260.0 30.0 10.0
R P 5.0 0.58 1 30.0 1.0 0.13 5.0 0.25 -0.08 0.45 0.3 0.15 0.54 105000 2000
600000 0 0 1

(Piohh, please help about the handling, but please use this line, because the flags are how they should be.)

The car acn be released in a week. tongue11 aua keks vinsent freak Chong

www.BMWPower-BG.net

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Mashinata: 27.06.2007 15:55.

27.06.2007 15:40 Mashinata ist offline E-Mail an Mashinata senden Beiträge von Mashinata suchen Nehmen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Mashinata anzeigen
CCAD
Informant

I have some bugs with the test version:

The wheels have the color of the car outside a light:

But Not on the other side:

This is probably a problem of textures

The rear have a little bug lachen :

But without that, great car! i'm waiting for the final version victory
+++

Ps: i'm sorry for the quality of photos, i have a problem with my graphic card aua

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von CCAD: 27.06.2007 17:03.

27.06.2007 17:02 CCAD ist offline E-Mail an CCAD senden Beiträge von CCAD suchen Nehmen Sie CCAD in Ihre Freundesliste auf
ken7394
Informant

images/avatars/avatar-5619.png

Nation: Korea
City: Seoul, SOUTH KOREA

Don't think about it any more. I found on reflection that I had been very careless. I permission it and send an e-mail to piohh.

27.06.2007 17:16 ken7394 ist offline E-Mail an ken7394 senden Homepage von ken7394 Beiträge von ken7394 suchen Nehmen Sie ken7394 in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von ken7394 anzeigen
Maria Lanzendorf
Kleinkrimineller

Yes, i have the same bug. But without that, this car was amazing. Excellent work. The handling line is very good, maybe a little bit to fast. lachen
27.06.2007 17:20 Maria Lanzendorf ist offline E-Mail an Maria Lanzendorf senden Beiträge von Maria Lanzendorf suchen Nehmen Sie Maria Lanzendorf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Deactivat
Abräumer

Zitat:
Original von ken7394
Don't think about it any more. I found on reflection that I had been very careless. I permission it and send an e-mail to piohh.

thats nice, your Benz is really great and i think Mashinata will do good convertion work for sure.
27.06.2007 17:21 Deactivat ist offline Beiträge von Deactivat suchen Nehmen Sie Deactivat in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Vip

This bug with the trunk was fixed today with maaany other bugs. All bugs of the car are fixed except the wheels. I think i know the problem. It doesn't have any sense, but i think it's from this - i made a copy of the rim only. Not the tire, etc. and flipped it to be visible from the other side. So i need to detach the flipped side and delete it. And i'll find another way to make the rim visible from the other side. But as you see from the shots - the car will kick asses! vinsent victory

click tumbnails for enlarge

www.BMWPower-BG.net

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Mashinata: 27.06.2007 19:00.

27.06.2007 18:59 Mashinata ist offline E-Mail an Mashinata senden Beiträge von Mashinata suchen Nehmen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Mashinata in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Mashinata anzeigen
piohh piohh ist männlich
Vip

images/avatars/avatar-6792.png

City: Hamburg

I remove the file Links from the Beta version.
A user Names like NEO upload this car here and he says thats
his work. wut1

28.06.2007 11:49 piohh ist offline E-Mail an piohh senden Beiträge von piohh suchen Nehmen Sie piohh in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (8): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 5 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [ SA | CON | REL ] Mercedes-Benz - The new CL500

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH