gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [REL|CONV|NFS->GTA]Audi R8 Production model » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2]
Zum Ende der Seite springen [REL|CONV|NFS->GTA]Audi R8 Production model
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
SilverRST640 SilverRST640 ist männlich
Abräumer

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von xsb91
The car will be released very soon. I'll be on a party this night,so i wont finish everything today,but i might release it tomorrow or the day after.

The next project.. Well,i dont really know since there are several cars that i've already converted but did not yet finished.
I'm really thinking of converting the LP640,so i'm gonna have the 35th Murci in SA Zunge raus

Seriously,i've started a GT40,a Corvette Z06,an Infinity G35,and the Pontiac GTO '05. The Z06 and the GT40 are gonna come as stock models,so they could be finished soon.

YEAH PLEASE!!
Do the Lamborghini!!!!!!!!!!
I love that car! lol großes Lachen

@ here under, the Lamborghini's of JVT and Martin Leps
are sucks!
Too high speculair highlight and looks unfinished!
The ONLY the BEAUTIFULLEST is that one from JKM!

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 10.05.2008 15:41.

10.05.2008 14:50 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
KamikaZ
Auftraggeber

images/avatars/avatar-5614.png

Nation: Portugal

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

There are already too many Lamborghini's, if you don't convert a Cobalt I'll do it myself (tuneable)

GTAForums.. ain't that a Burrito shack?
And remember kids! Don't do drugs! Leave 'em to us.

10.05.2008 15:30 KamikaZ ist offline E-Mail an KamikaZ senden Homepage von KamikaZ Beiträge von KamikaZ suchen Nehmen Sie KamikaZ in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von KamikaZ anzeigen
Threepwood
Outlaw

images/avatars/avatar-3384.jpg

Nation: Germany

Why not the Embolado? Augenzwinkern
http://www.tuningkultur.de/files/2007/10...-embolado_2.jpg

To drive is to feel; to race is to live. Control. Vision. Determination. These are the three fundamental elements of the new generation racecar driver. Speed is a bi-product of going fast. But remember; the car is you. You are the car.
10.05.2008 17:03 Threepwood ist offline Beiträge von Threepwood suchen Nehmen Sie Threepwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
xsb91 xsb91 ist männlich
Abräumer

images/avatars/avatar-2316.jpg

Nation: Hungary
City: Pécs

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von xsb91

:| whats this? großes Lachen
11.05.2008 11:09 xsb91 ist offline E-Mail an xsb91 senden Beiträge von xsb91 suchen Nehmen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein YIM-Name von xsb91: xsb91 MSN Passport-Profil von xsb91 anzeigen
VladyF
Auftraggeber

images/avatars/avatar-3458.png

City: Navodari,Romania

look wut means embolado I didn't know freak1 btw ugly car Zunge raus
btw I you like lamborghini don't look at this pic http://www.nguyenvanto.net/family/upload...-1206868805.jpg

Toro embolado ("bull in balls") is a bull that has balls of flammable material attached to its horns which are lighted, and is set free in the streets at night for dodging during Spanish festivals. In recent years, animal rights campaigners have attempted to stop this from happening due to the cruelty to the animal. The live bull is now often substituted with a metal frame held by a runner which looks like a bull and is set alight.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von VladyF: 11.05.2008 14:44.

11.05.2008 14:42 VladyF ist offline E-Mail an VladyF senden Beiträge von VladyF suchen Nehmen Sie VladyF in Ihre Freundesliste auf
SilverRST640 SilverRST640 ist männlich
Abräumer

Hahahaha OMG, what a beautifull Lamborghini Embolado!! :O
I dont knew there is a new version!
BTW, that Embolado looks like a Gallardo,
Reventon looks like Murcielago.
Very nice remake!!
I like Lambo's vinsent

Maybe you can remodify the Gallardo?

P.S. the maker of Lamborghini (Ferrucio) is not a Spanish
guy but an Italian.
The logo of the bull is his constellation.

***IM sorry for little offtopic*** verl

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 11.05.2008 21:22.

11.05.2008 21:20 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
xsb91 xsb91 ist männlich
Abräumer

Piohh,are u gonna add this to the downloads? großes Lachen
15.05.2008 21:24 xsb91 ist offline E-Mail an xsb91 senden Beiträge von xsb91 suchen Nehmen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein YIM-Name von xsb91: xsb91 MSN Passport-Profil von xsb91 anzeigen
Chavez Chavez ist männlich
Hitman

images/avatars/avatar-6621.jpg

Nation: Poland
City: Czestochowa

the car is finished ? now we must to wait for piohh ? freak1 great !.

15.05.2008 23:07 Chavez ist offline E-Mail an Chavez senden Homepage von Chavez Beiträge von Chavez suchen Nehmen Sie Chavez in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Chavez in Ihre Kontaktliste ein AIM-Name von Chavez: - YIM-Name von Chavez: - MSN Passport-Profil von Chavez anzeigen
Threepwood
Outlaw

Standard carmods.dat line? Or moddable?

regards

// edit: nice baby, may I have a template for it? would love to customize it for me großes Lachen
And why no dummy for spolers?

To drive is to feel; to race is to live. Control. Vision. Determination. These are the three fundamental elements of the new generation racecar driver. Speed is a bi-product of going fast. But remember; the car is you. You are the car.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Threepwood: 16.05.2008 20:16.

16.05.2008 11:06 Threepwood ist offline Beiträge von Threepwood suchen Nehmen Sie Threepwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
xsb91 xsb91 ist männlich
Abräumer

The car has all modding dummies,maybe the damaged spoiler dummy is missing. I didnt write a carmods.dat,because i have extra added spoilers and things. And i dont know if the roof scoops are positioned OK, etc. And yes,the car is finished,but we must wait for Piohh to upload it,OR u can get it from the link provided in the 1st post.
18.05.2008 21:03 xsb91 ist offline E-Mail an xsb91 senden Beiträge von xsb91 suchen Nehmen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein YIM-Name von xsb91: xsb91 MSN Passport-Profil von xsb91 anzeigen
Threepwood
Outlaw

I have it yet via link, and have tried to customize the PJ for myself only (not release). But would look better if I had a template. For the modding: spoiler would be enough, no bodykit or roof inlet or else. I tried to add spoilers to the carmods dat, but it only accepts NOS.

Not that bad to have no spoiler at all, just a thought that it would be nice.
Besides that, I love it smile Take a look into my screenshots, and you will see what I mean smile

regards, Threep

18.05.2008 21:17 Threepwood ist offline Beiträge von Threepwood suchen Nehmen Sie Threepwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
totmatte
Informant

Hi my friend!

Sorry for not being on msn unglücklich but I have F***g exams and I have to be "könyvmoly" Zunge raus
I've tried the Audi Augenzwinkern and It's SOooooooooooo GREAT! yahoo I like it victory ( In my game that's the bullet Zunge raus )

I've only changed the reflection a little bit. ( I didn't like that it was so shiny )
I think, that car doesn't need bodykit, or spoiler etc. It' OK.
What' s your next project? smile
18.05.2008 22:15 totmatte ist offline E-Mail an totmatte senden Beiträge von totmatte suchen Nehmen Sie totmatte in Ihre Freundesliste auf
xsb91 xsb91 ist männlich
Abräumer

Well.. i didnt even try spoilers,i dont like exotic cars riced. My following projects.. well,there are a lot,but the next's gonna be the EVO9 coupé.
19.05.2008 16:09 xsb91 ist offline E-Mail an xsb91 senden Beiträge von xsb91 suchen Nehmen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein YIM-Name von xsb91: xsb91 MSN Passport-Profil von xsb91 anzeigen
Wizegui
Modding Team

Lovely! I hope you finish the G35. It would be great to have one in GTA.
19.05.2008 18:56 Wizegui ist offline E-Mail an Wizegui senden Beiträge von Wizegui suchen Nehmen Sie Wizegui in Ihre Freundesliste auf
VladyF
Auftraggeber

images/avatars/avatar-3458.png

City: Navodari,Romania

Piohh "Heve more fun smile " aamegaLoL check the pic from the site Zunge raus

26.05.2008 16:34 VladyF ist offline E-Mail an VladyF senden Beiträge von VladyF suchen Nehmen Sie VladyF in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Wizegui
Modding Team

I've just tested it out and I think it's one of the better R8 conversions. Just because it's been converted many times, it doesn't mean that someone else can't perfect the design. I've seen so many half-assed conversion lurking around this site that it isn't even funny. The only thing that is really wrong with your version is that the rear wheels stick out a bit too much and the wheels themselves aren't big enough. Other than that, great work for the solid effort. I hope you start on the Z06, as I've failed to see a good one yet.
27.05.2008 02:32 Wizegui ist offline E-Mail an Wizegui senden Beiträge von Wizegui suchen Nehmen Sie Wizegui in Ihre Freundesliste auf
xsb91 xsb91 ist männlich
Abräumer

The Z06 only needs a damage mesh now,i'll release it in weeks. Now i'm working on the EVO Coupé,and i'll fix the R8 bugs. Thanks for the update.
27.05.2008 14:24 xsb91 ist offline E-Mail an xsb91 senden Beiträge von xsb91 suchen Nehmen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein YIM-Name von xsb91: xsb91 MSN Passport-Profil von xsb91 anzeigen
Zpectre Zpectre ist männlich
Informant

City: The middle of nowhere.

Zitat:
Original von xsb91
The car will be released very soon. I'll be on a party this night,so i wont finish everything today,but i might release it tomorrow or the day after.

The next project.. Well,i dont really know since there are several cars that i've already converted but did not yet finished.
I'm really thinking of converting the LP640,so i'm gonna have the 35th Murci in SA Zunge raus

Seriously,i've started a GT40,a Corvette Z06,an Infinity G35,and the Pontiac GTO '05. The Z06 and the GT40 are gonna come as stock models,so they could be finished soon.

Please please work on the Murciélago, there's a fair number of them already but all of them with annoying imperfections. The best is k0ster's but he made paintable some parts which should have been black. unglücklich
27.05.2008 20:05 Zpectre ist offline E-Mail an Zpectre senden Beiträge von Zpectre suchen Nehmen Sie Zpectre in Ihre Freundesliste auf
xsb91 xsb91 ist männlich
Abräumer

Aight then,point out those areas as well. I'll try to do my best
27.05.2008 20:19 xsb91 ist offline E-Mail an xsb91 senden Beiträge von xsb91 suchen Nehmen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein YIM-Name von xsb91: xsb91 MSN Passport-Profil von xsb91 anzeigen
Wizegui
Modding Team

It'll be great if you can fix the wheel size and rear wheel position for the R8...
28.05.2008 01:01 Wizegui ist offline E-Mail an Wizegui senden Beiträge von Wizegui suchen Nehmen Sie Wizegui in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [REL|CONV|NFS->GTA]Audi R8 Production model

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH