gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [ WIP | SCR ] Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (7): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 nächste » ... letzte »
Zum Ende der Seite springen [ WIP | SCR ] Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster 17 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,2417 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,2417 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,24
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
SR20'd SR20'd ist männlich
Outlaw

Nation: USA
City: Westmont, IL 60559
Old nickname here: Emeraldo-Fan

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

woow, thats lookin sweet mate smile
i'm lovin it

20.02.2009 14:07 SR20'd ist offline E-Mail an SR20'd senden Beiträge von SR20'd suchen Nehmen Sie SR20'd in Ihre Freundesliste auf
SilverRST640 SilverRST640 ist männlich
Abräumer

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von SilverRST640
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Yo everyone,
I think you pple forgot the car?
The normal Murcielago has been almost finished.
I cant be bothered to work further
because of the speculair highlight bugs.
And fucked polies.
And I prefer more LP640 Roadster.

The following screens will be about
LP640 Roadster.
I started it om begin february.
Only the chassis is from NFS UC.
The rest are new.
3d underbody, new 3d taillights, new hd interior
more highquality doors, brakes, windscreen
and etc etc.
I want to do Roadster and Coupe version.
There will be more versions.
Im thinking about tuninparts too.
Bumbers, skirts, spoilers.
The Roadster version will also have rooftop as extra.
I forgot to shoot more screens.
Later this week I'll post more.

Here aer the basicscreens.
You can expect the greatest Murcielago for SA.

The tyres are made by me and used new tread texture.

Credits:

Thanks to JKM for his engine.
Thanks to Crazy Max for his interior.
Thanks to Salim for permission.
28.04.2009 23:46 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chavez Chavez ist männlich
Hitman

images/avatars/avatar-6621.jpg

Nation: Poland
City: Czestochowa

nice car smile

29.04.2009 15:45 Chavez ist offline E-Mail an Chavez senden Homepage von Chavez Beiträge von Chavez suchen Nehmen Sie Chavez in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Chavez in Ihre Kontaktliste ein AIM-Name von Chavez: - YIM-Name von Chavez: - MSN Passport-Profil von Chavez anzeigen
Threepwood
Outlaw

images/avatars/avatar-3384.jpg

Nation: Germany

Daumen hoch! Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Looks good so far smile

To drive is to feel; to race is to live. Control. Vision. Determination. These are the three fundamental elements of the new generation racecar driver. Speed is a bi-product of going fast. But remember; the car is you. You are the car.
29.04.2009 16:13 Threepwood ist offline Beiträge von Threepwood suchen Nehmen Sie Threepwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Updates,

R* has inspirated me to make
inside bumers full.
Not like only a bumper.
I'll show the last pics of this car.

Frontbumper
Before:

after

Rearbumper
Before

After

It seems most of you (or all of you) people are negative
about the Italian brand Lamborghini unglücklich

Well, to avoid more negative and bad coments, I'll quite.
Thanks for reading this topic.
04.05.2009 00:11 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
fordfocus33 fordfocus33 ist männlich
Gemachter Mann

City: Aspen, CO 81611

Nice progress victory

04.05.2009 00:32 fordfocus33 ist offline Homepage von fordfocus33 Beiträge von fordfocus33 suchen Nehmen Sie fordfocus33 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chezy
Gemachter Mann

images/avatars/avatar-6942.png

Zitat:
Original von GTA_XP
It seems most of you (or all of you) people are negative
about the Italian brand Lamborghini unglücklich

Well, to avoid more negative and bad coments, I'll quite.
Thanks for reading this topic.

What? Well in this thread I've only read positive comments! And, to be honest, I don't like Lamborghini... but the work and the high amount of detail you put into this one is very respectable. I do not often see cars which have the other side of the bumper modeled, so... please don't stop writing here, it would be a great loss.

04.05.2009 01:14 Chezy ist offline E-Mail an Chezy senden Homepage von Chezy Beiträge von Chezy suchen Nehmen Sie Chezy in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Zpectre Zpectre ist männlich
Informant

City: The middle of nowhere.

I'd pay for the download if you finished and released this car. victory
04.05.2009 01:51 Zpectre ist offline E-Mail an Zpectre senden Beiträge von Zpectre suchen Nehmen Sie Zpectre in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Look, when I had imported GTA4 models,
I saw they modeled inside bumpers.
Its a really good idea to model them now for when its possible
to import models into GTA4.
When its possible, you guys will not get disappointed.
Because every poly is treated like a baby freak
And mentoin this moddel will get any alpha, only fully detail.
I understand there thousand Lambo's on the planet.
But all of them are straight-from-game-to-game converts.
That sucks.
And I only love the LP640 Roadster and Coupe.
With "I'll quite" I didnt mean I stop the model.
I'll post screens with huge progress.
I also am thinking to make full 3D tailights.
I gonna sleep.
The progress on the car will be long because of the many versions.
04.05.2009 02:39 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
VladyF
Auftraggeber

images/avatars/avatar-3458.png

City: Navodari,Romania

could be ever usable in sa ?

in another words how many polyes ?

04.05.2009 10:11 VladyF ist offline E-Mail an VladyF senden Beiträge von VladyF suchen Nehmen Sie VladyF in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Zitat:
Original von VladyF
could be ever usable in sa ?

in another words how many polyes ?

Silly question.
Ofcourse it wil be usable.
Way far away about under 100k.
04.05.2009 10:51 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Outlaw

dayum dude, thats pure awesomeness!
i just love it!

04.05.2009 19:52 SR20'd ist offline E-Mail an SR20'd senden Beiträge von SR20'd suchen Nehmen Sie SR20'd in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Mad Driver Mad Driver ist männlich
Auftraggeber

images/avatars/avatar-6947.jpg

Nation: Russia
City: Moskow
Old nickname here: Mad_Driver10

Year! freak1 Very nice! My favorite Lambo! yahoo When you release your car? I think it's very soon... lachen

04.05.2009 20:20 Mad Driver ist offline E-Mail an Mad Driver senden Homepage von Mad Driver Beiträge von Mad Driver suchen Nehmen Sie Mad Driver in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Mad Driver in Ihre Kontaktliste ein AIM-Name von Mad Driver: - YIM-Name von Mad Driver: - MSN Passport-Profil von Mad Driver anzeigen
Abräumer

Lol, glad there are a few Lambo lover freak1
One question, the normal Roadster version
is alsmost finished.
Only some things to do is to fix the interior and CJ foot got out off
the car (lol).
But there is a speculair bug wich I cant fix.
But maybe most people wants to cruise the car
and then they dont notice that bug.
I mean, its not a fatal or hardnoticing bug.
Look at the last post in previous page.
That what Im talking about.
The differences from these from now is that the almost finished
have damagemodels.
Should I release it?
Then there is atleast a new Lambo.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 04.05.2009 21:28.

04.05.2009 21:27 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chezy
Gemachter Mann

images/avatars/avatar-6942.png

You could release a public beta here, do and fix the rest what is missing and then release the final Augenzwinkern

04.05.2009 22:29 Chezy ist offline E-Mail an Chezy senden Homepage von Chezy Beiträge von Chezy suchen Nehmen Sie Chezy in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Ah yeah, I could release a beta but not hosting it on GTAInside and GWM.
The final will be full released.

I forgot to show you the airintakes infront of the car:

I could find a texture with rear intakes at the rearbumper.
Will looks much better.

Have a good Lambnight

EDIT

I cant stand and live without real round and smooth wheels.
I tried one from JC2 but changed my mind.
So was trying to make Cilinder from Zmod tools
and scaled them in vertices mode.
The Height section is 25 and across is 100.
So damn high quality.
Screens
Ow BTW, I got my laptop back new Hard Drive.
So I have luckily Windows XP.
But that laptop is damn bad for heavy quality cars.
So when I am on that laptop, I'll use my imaginations
and inspiriation to make little objects like tyres, lamps
and such.
When Im on my new laptop, then is that a real work.
That new one can get 4.4 milion polies before its lags a little großes Lachen
And that one I make the LP's

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 07.05.2009 19:22.

05.05.2009 01:12 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

I made 3D-taillights to get nicer ingame effects.

08.06.2009 17:53 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Outlaw

as i already told u, thats awesome dude
love it

08.06.2009 18:23 SR20'd ist offline E-Mail an SR20'd senden Beiträge von SR20'd suchen Nehmen Sie SR20'd in Ihre Freundesliste auf
viva yo
Kleinkrimineller

Nation: Spain

this looks awsome!!! yahoo . Keep working dude.
08.06.2009 19:09 viva yo ist offline E-Mail an viva yo senden Beiträge von viva yo suchen Nehmen Sie viva yo in Ihre Freundesliste auf
xsb91 xsb91 ist männlich
Abräumer

images/avatars/avatar-2316.jpg

Nation: Hungary
City: Pécs

Aaaand you forgot to mention that i'm gonna model the rims. Sorry, didnt have time to start it yet, i'm firin up ZM2 right now smile
08.06.2009 21:04 xsb91 ist offline E-Mail an xsb91 senden Beiträge von xsb91 suchen Nehmen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie xsb91 in Ihre Kontaktliste ein YIM-Name von xsb91: xsb91 MSN Passport-Profil von xsb91 anzeigen
Abräumer

Ah great you like it smile
I have another great idea.
I gonna map them with original LP Lights
and make glass with transparant SA Lights.
Would be great!
And XBS, thanks you want help.
These rims really getting on my nerves.
I have a nice LP Rims textures.
08.06.2009 21:38 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Zpectre Zpectre ist männlich
Informant

City: The middle of nowhere.

Can't wait for this!!!
08.06.2009 23:42 Zpectre ist offline E-Mail an Zpectre senden Beiträge von Zpectre suchen Nehmen Sie Zpectre in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Glad to see pple likes this car smile
Yesterday I was looking at the taillights.
I was not very statisfied about.
So I got a deja vu lol.
I map them with original LPlights to get nice effect.
Then I model the polies wich are meant to be transparant.
And then UV map them with transparant SA lights.
Will look even better I think.
And saved some screens that will you amazed Zunge raus

Updated lights as you can see:

WTF, the inside is not empty!!?

She is alone unglücklich

I have seen the screens on Google and
I found things thats need to be modeled.
09.06.2009 13:50 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Outlaw

awesome bro
cant wait to drive that bitch =O

09.06.2009 16:22 SR20'd ist offline E-Mail an SR20'd senden Beiträge von SR20'd suchen Nehmen Sie SR20'd in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (7): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 nächste » ... letzte » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [ WIP | SCR ] Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH