gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [ WIP | SCR ] Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (7): « erste ... « vorherige 3 4 [5] 6 7 nächste »
Zum Ende der Seite springen [ WIP | SCR ] Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster 17 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,2417 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,2417 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,24
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
ohnoo ohnoo ist männlich
Abräumer

images/avatars/avatar-3712.jpg

Nation: Germany
City: Porschetown

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Man, I just drove Ikey's Lamborghini once again and made again pics of it.
And your Cars is so much missed, just stunning. I so damn hope to be able to take on picture soon.
08.09.2009 22:03 ohnoo ist offline E-Mail an ohnoo senden Beiträge von ohnoo suchen Nehmen Sie ohnoo in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie ohnoo in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
SilverRST640 SilverRST640 ist männlich
Abräumer

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von SilverRST640
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello there,

The car is near finished now.
I only need some help from extended
Photoshop users.

Im planning to make a real nice
glowing gauge meters and tv/radio buttons.
To make them glowing I need someone who do like to
make these gauge/tv/radio textures with alpha's.
The alpha's helps them to glow.

Other than that there is nothing to finish.
Its about 90%
08.09.2009 23:23 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Foxboro Foxboro ist männlich
Auftraggeber

Nation: France
City: BZH

I don't use Photoshop but I can have a look if you want.
I made that for my skyline.
11.09.2009 20:52 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Ow nice, is it released so I can have a look?

Note, all needs the car to released are wingdoors and guage/radio/tv
textures with alpha to get nice glowing buttons effect.
Thats all.

I have looked with GGMM the polycount.
Polycount is around 94k.

Now you got informations
12.09.2009 20:52 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Threepwood
Outlaw

images/avatars/avatar-3384.jpg

Looking forward to! If you still have troubles getting those textures, hit me up tomorrow in MSN, I can do that. png or tga, both are supported.

To drive is to feel; to race is to live. Control. Vision. Determination. These are the three fundamental elements of the new generation racecar driver. Speed is a bi-product of going fast. But remember; the car is you. You are the car.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Threepwood: 12.09.2009 21:04.

12.09.2009 21:03 Threepwood ist offline Beiträge von Threepwood suchen Nehmen Sie Threepwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Foxboro Foxboro ist männlich
Auftraggeber

Nation: France
City: BZH

No, not released for now, have a look on my topic, there are a lot of pics of interior by night, I just need your textures for buttons to make alpha mask.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Foxboro: 13.09.2009 10:20.

13.09.2009 10:19 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Deathless Deathless ist männlich
Outlaw

images/avatars/avatar-6616.png

City: Bottrop

any new news about the car?

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von Deathless: 28.09.2009 19:47.

28.09.2009 19:47 Deathless ist offline E-Mail an Deathless senden Homepage von Deathless Beiträge von Deathless suchen Nehmen Sie Deathless in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Deathless in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von Deathless anzeigen
Abräumer

Nothing news yet.
Except the car will be more detailed.
Then Im talking the interior.
Only needs time.
If someone could rip LP640 from Shift, could save me a lot of time.
But my LP640 will stay in current stage/progress/details.

However, the interior looks like sh*t.
There are barely details on it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 01.10.2009 13:37.

28.09.2009 22:04 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Why I cant edit my previous post?

About the car, yeah erm
I completely lost the interests into the PC and modding.
I didnt touch the car for ages now.
I doubt it very much if I even open the .z3d and update/fix.
I lost the interests into modeling.
Due the lack of time and for ages waiting,
I dont like the LP640 Roadster no more.
Strange and weird, I never thinked about it.
But F**k, time can changes, so people can changes too.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 12.10.2009 13:40.

12.10.2009 13:35 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Jeff Jeff ist männlich
Super Moderator

Can you see how many people want the car. If you don't want to finish the car...Why don't you let finish the car by someone else. vinsent
12.10.2009 13:47 Jeff ist offline E-Mail an Jeff senden Beiträge von Jeff suchen Nehmen Sie Jeff in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Zitat:
Original von Jeff
Can you see how many people want the car. If you don't want to finish the car...Why don't you let finish the car by someone else. vinsent

I ve asked several people.
You know the answer?
Their answer is no.
So what you think?
And people who wants to do and fix bugs in 3ds,
then there is no way because 3ds max would fuk up the mesh.
So Im out of all posiblities.

And GWM needs to fix their sh*t.
When Im logged off, Im still online Kaffeco wut1
12.10.2009 13:56 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
GTAZoqqer GTAZoqqer ist männlich
Informant

Hi

Can you convert the Lambo from TDU? there are many cool models
20.10.2009 19:48 GTAZoqqer ist offline E-Mail an GTAZoqqer senden Beiträge von GTAZoqqer suchen Nehmen Sie GTAZoqqer in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von GTAZoqqer anzeigen
Abräumer

Aliright everyone,

Im back with a nice LP640 Roadster.
I needed to take a break from modeling.
But it seems Lamborghini has beaten me up so hard.
The previous interior sucked painfull on asses.
I cant be arsed to stay that interior lol
So I took the interior from Shift, way too nice, too beautifull
and too high quality.
But the mesh is not like the previous NFS Games, (Prostreet and UC)
So polies from scratch are needed but thats no point for me.
I'd like to add more details, details like the real LP640 Roadster has.
But ofcourse 3D tailights and headlights.
I hope to keep it under 40k or atleast 45k.
Making it 100-203k is way too stupid and unneccesary.
I myself own a laptop with Intel chipset wich is at repair.
Maybe some people has weaker chipsets/gpu too.

Some screens:

Better than previous crap smile
04.11.2009 19:57 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
ohnoo ohnoo ist männlich
Abräumer

nice to see you back. the car looks great and it's good news that the polycount isn't that high. Would be still a pleasure to drive this roadster in SA.

btw. I don't share the opinion that the previos one was crap lachen
04.11.2009 22:16 ohnoo ist offline E-Mail an ohnoo senden Beiträge von ohnoo suchen Nehmen Sie ohnoo in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie ohnoo in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Abräumer

LOl, yeah.
The previous was pretty good.
But when realizing EA has beaten me up, I was like "WTF?! I never
have seen that quality in a game!"

Not talking about TDU, I had converted the Murcielago Roadster
but the car was full of dark shadowed polies.
I still have the files (I think)

But this one will be a badass car.
The best for SA and hopefully for IV too.

Since I founded a way to have interior lights, I'll definitley
want to do that.
Its stupid when its night in SA and only head/taillights can be turned on.

While having the LP Roadster, I have another car to do.
I do like to do the 1969 Dodge Charger but with
3D underbody and 3D engine.
I know its have been several converted but each convert is unique.
So why not.

Screens of the cars will appear later.
04.11.2009 22:36 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
ohnoo ohnoo ist männlich
Abräumer

The Dodge sounds good too. but first I would be happy to see your open Lambo. I really like this open Version of the car. I so damn like the RL Version of it.
13.11.2009 00:04 ohnoo ist offline E-Mail an ohnoo senden Beiträge von ohnoo suchen Nehmen Sie ohnoo in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie ohnoo in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Abräumer

Yh, I'll do the Lambo first.
The Dodge can wait.

Ive been thinking a lot for features on the car.
When searching to lamborgihini's on google,
you see very much different of the interior colours.
Seats, paddled seats, dash above, dash under
and doors.
Well, this all is impossible to have more colours.
I really do like to have them in different colours.
I never see a lambo wich has this.
So my idea, is I have to copy all the needed leather texture
and rename them to a known name so you can
determine your self wich colour you like.

However, the car has some progress and fixed these very small
polies.
The interior is near finished.
The big problem, all new made polies get real fucked up
UV map settings.
UV Wrap in Zmodeler is very hard and too slow.
I need someone who is good at 3DS Max who do like to do it.
I can UV Wrap, but all my parts got fucked and its hard to weld.
So if anyone do like to do it, please tell smile
14.11.2009 14:23 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Could any 3ds max user help?
I need some UV wrapping help if you want the car released... tired

The car comes near to end.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 26.12.2009 14:17.

23.12.2009 16:30 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
The Spy
Informant

images/avatars/avatar-6138.jpg

Old nickname here: msmsjs

very nice yahoo yahoo yahoo

28.12.2009 19:37 The Spy ist offline E-Mail an The Spy senden Beiträge von The Spy suchen Nehmen Sie The Spy in Ihre Freundesliste auf
theEVILeye theEVILeye ist männlich
Outlaw

images/avatars/avatar-6462.png

City: Kall
Old nickname here: Ich bin im Ruhestand

Zitat:
Original von GTA_XP
Could any 3ds max user help?
I need some UV wrapping help if you want the car released... tired

The car comes near to end.

what are your problems?tell me and i look what i can do for youAugenzwinkern

mfg theEVILeye

28.12.2009 19:51 theEVILeye ist offline E-Mail an theEVILeye senden Homepage von theEVILeye Beiträge von theEVILeye suchen Nehmen Sie theEVILeye in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie theEVILeye in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von theEVILeye anzeigen
Abräumer

The problem is mapping the leather on the interior.
With zmodeler its too hard.
29.12.2009 01:18 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Gnome Gnome ist männlich
Modding Team

images/avatars/avatar-6688.png

City: Chemnitz

The Problem is when you export from zmod and import it in 3ds Max is, that you have to fix these normals. It's a work, which needs time, because you have to control all polys...

But, great car Augenzwinkern . Love these details victory
29.12.2009 01:26 Gnome ist offline E-Mail an Gnome senden Homepage von Gnome Beiträge von Gnome suchen Nehmen Sie Gnome in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

How about to export it to 3ds max
import in 3ds, mapping and export to dff with 3ds max?
Snd then import into zmod.

I nearley have no interestings to finish the car
since a 3D artist beaten me up painfull lol

However, needs correcting and all that sh*t.
And have to optimize it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde 3 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 29.12.2009 14:47.

29.12.2009 14:37 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Threepwood
Outlaw

images/avatars/avatar-3384.jpg

God damn finish it and let it be conv. to IV großes Lachen

It is too sexy to be aborted, and, ITS MADE FROM SCRATCH. So it is worth each and every poly to be finished.

To drive is to feel; to race is to live. Control. Vision. Determination. These are the three fundamental elements of the new generation racecar driver. Speed is a bi-product of going fast. But remember; the car is you. You are the car.
29.12.2009 15:15 Threepwood ist offline Beiträge von Threepwood suchen Nehmen Sie Threepwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (7): « erste ... « vorherige 3 4 [5] 6 7 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [ WIP | SCR ] Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH