gta-worldmods.de/forum
Homepage Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [ WIP | SCR ] Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (7): « erste ... « vorherige 4 5 [6] 7 nächste »
Zum Ende der Seite springen [ WIP | SCR ] Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster 17 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,2417 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,2417 Bewertungen - Durchschnitt: 8,24
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
SilverRST640 SilverRST640 ist männlich
Abräumer

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von SilverRST640
Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Yh, I'll finish it.
But it will take a lot of time because I gonna map it in zmod.
There are lot of details that didnt were appeared
in previous progress.
I'll post pics later.
And thnx you like it.

Getting it to IV, ow damn!
Would be so nice!
29.12.2009 15:50 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Long time no updates shown here.

I'm modeling the undercarriage in 3D.
It takes me alot of time since there are no blueprints.
So its fify-fifty for reference photo and imaginations.

Some screens:

Earlier this midday:

Evening

And this tonight:

It's pretty slow and alot of details are missing.
So I"ll model them later this week.

Any advices/idea's are welcome.
21.06.2010 03:24 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Foxboro Foxboro ist männlich
Auftraggeber

Nation: France
City: BZH

Nice and clean. Nothing to say about the work itself.

Just the brakedisk, you modeled the inside part of it, a little stupid to me cuz we'll never see it. A texture can so it aswell.

How many polies for that ?
21.06.2010 16:30 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Long time no updates about the LP640.
But it's not death, (yet) lol

I made new undercarriage for the car and will also
try to make new parts for the engine.

Here some screens:

The white parts lacks textures.
There are no textures for this make Lamborghini.
But I'll try to find good textures, maybe dirty textures should do.
I mean, undercarriages are always will be dirty.
20.09.2010 16:38 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

For some reason I cant edit my previous post.
It gives me this error:

Zitat:

Sie können Beiträge nur innerhalb von 8640 Minuten, nachdem Sie sie verfasst haben, bearbeiten.
Benutzen Sie den Zurück-Button Ihres Browsers oder klicken Sie hier!

To admin/moderators, excuse for double posting.

Atm Im making radio/tv/media player for the car.
It will be fully 3D and functionally (in glowing terms)

But Im not sure if this part is a nice looking.
Im planning to make more different media player
and add them as extra's.

For now its very WIP and untextured:

And wireframe:

Offtopic,

found out this option in Zmodeler2 to make the brakediscs glowing.
Would be cool on LP640.
Too bad it glows all the time.

Ignore these green sh*t freak1
I was just experimenting with the Diffuse Color.

If you have a wish about the radio/media player, tell me, Im interested
and will model them victory

Dieser Beitrag wurde 2 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 01.10.2010 14:58.

01.10.2010 14:56 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

About the glowing brake disk, you just use vehiclelights on them, right ?

Can't be a bad idea, but almost stupid cuz, at night, they're always glowing. But yeah, when you do a 200km/h to 0, it can be f*ckin' nice.

The media thing don't look so bad, wait to see it textured.
01.10.2010 20:21 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Yeah, agreed.
That idea wil be cut out.
And no, I didnt used vehiclelights texture.
They wont work on wheels/rims.
I used Diffuse Color since SA supports it.

And yeah, cant wait to texture the media model.
I'll model them further and post screens when there is progress.
01.10.2010 20:27 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Solo Solo ist männlich
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-6636.gif

Nation: Germany
Old nickname here: soloman79

hi gta_xp thus that vehiclelight the texture at wheels not work is not correct . i have it at my Hot rod ice cream truck made and there go it. but nice updates

01.10.2010 21:08 Solo ist offline E-Mail an Solo senden Beiträge von Solo suchen Nehmen Sie Solo in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Solo in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Abräumer

Zitat:
Original von Solo
hi gta_xp thus that vehiclelight the texture at wheels not work is not correct . i have it at my Hot rod ice cream truck made and there go it. but nice updates

Strange, they didnt work when I aplly that.
But thats no matter.

And thanks for the comment.

Since last month I have more time to work on it.
01.10.2010 22:55 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Solo Solo ist männlich
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-6636.gif

Old nickname here: soloman79

around wheels shine to let must you first times wheels with vehicletextur mapping. then must you 4 wheels make thus for each page one. afterwards you designate wheels in wheel_rf, wheel_lf, wheel_rr and wheel_lr. if you that have make you an extra poly. of it you need 4 for everyone wheel one. this polys you designate in wheel. if you this now everything have then link you in each case wheelpoly and the appropriate thing wheel with the dummy. as example wheelpoly and wheel_rf to wheel_rf_dummy link. that you make with all different exactly the same and already shine wheels.

greetz solo

02.10.2010 00:32 Solo ist offline E-Mail an Solo senden Beiträge von Solo suchen Nehmen Sie Solo in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie Solo in Ihre Kontaktliste ein
Abräumer

Thanks for that info, Solo.
With this way you can have 4 different wheels.
Or 2 differnt front wheels and 2 different rear wheels.
Like the Hotrods from you/Woofi/MindFuck.

In this case, this car has different front and rear:
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/1...in_by_Teck8.jpg

Started with the emblem and rims/wheel.
Pics will come soon.
02.10.2010 13:15 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Auftraggeber

Yeah, 4 different wheels in a dff.
Nothing special so...

Wait to see the pics.
02.10.2010 21:10 Foxboro ist offline E-Mail an Foxboro senden Beiträge von Foxboro suchen Nehmen Sie Foxboro in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Made progress on car again.
I've been thinking about the 3D gauge meters.
I've tested the 2D meters with alpha and then applied
the vehiclelights textures.
It turned out into utter sh*t and looked worse.
I have done several times to get it better
and more colourfull.
No good results.
And because Im on Vista, GTA SA crashes random.
Sometimes even 6 times in a row and then it startup normal.
It got on my nevers so now Im doing them in 3D.
Im very sure they will look immediateley and it will saves me
alot of time, no more trying to statup SA many times.

Made some screens:

At he last screenshot, it might not have the right colours.
But I was playing and curious how they will look.
03.11.2010 16:39 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Piece by pice details will be made/added/improved.

Old sh*t:

New:
25.11.2010 02:04 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baddtraxx
Hitman

images/avatars/avatar-6924.png

Nation: Japan
City: Gensokyo
Old nickname here: Patchouli

ur mad freak1
these thangs are fkkn detailed^^
i hope u take ur time to make it perfekt victory

25.11.2010 02:51 Baddtraxx ist offline E-Mail an Baddtraxx senden Homepage von Baddtraxx Beiträge von Baddtraxx suchen Nehmen Sie Baddtraxx in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Zitat:
Original von Baddtraxx
ur mad freak1
these thangs are fkkn detailed^^
i hope u take ur time to make it perfekt victory

Thnx victory

What a difference between these 2.
I spend lots of time to make it perfect.
25.11.2010 13:54 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Elvis Elvis ist männlich
Kleinkrimineller

Nation: The Netherlands

Looking really good. Really liking the strive for perfection. Keep it up!
26.11.2010 16:44 Elvis ist offline E-Mail an Elvis senden Beiträge von Elvis suchen Nehmen Sie Elvis in Ihre Freundesliste auf
OFLU61 OFLU61 ist männlich
Auftraggeber

images/avatars/avatar-1271.gif

City: Berlin

May be u create a Cleo script smile u know what i mean Zunge raus

It's me ! Oflu !
26.11.2010 22:10 OFLU61 ist offline E-Mail an OFLU61 senden Beiträge von OFLU61 suchen Nehmen Sie OFLU61 in Ihre Freundesliste auf MSN Passport-Profil von OFLU61 anzeigen
Abräumer

Thanks for the comments.
Im in for perfection.
Yesterday I've found tons of photo's with anything inside
the Lamborghini's!
So I have tons to do about this model tongue11

As for Cleo, I dont have any knowledge about scripting.
If there is anyone who'll like to make one, he is welcome.
27.11.2010 19:23 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baddtraxx
Hitman

images/avatars/avatar-6924.png

Nation: Japan
City: Gensokyo
Old nickname here: Patchouli

moving vents would be rounded up perfect..
tease

27.11.2010 20:28 Baddtraxx ist offline E-Mail an Baddtraxx senden Homepage von Baddtraxx Beiträge von Baddtraxx suchen Nehmen Sie Baddtraxx in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

Hello everbody, did anyone missed this baby?

I know there are some normals bugs, but I'll fix them
when I have time victory

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 02.02.2012 03:52.

02.02.2012 03:51 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
itakha itakha ist männlich
Abräumer

City: Ebisu

Yeah very nice, youre back!
Looks damn hot, is everything done with ZModeler?

02.02.2012 18:53 itakha ist offline Homepage von itakha Beiträge von itakha suchen Nehmen Sie itakha in Ihre Freundesliste auf Fügen Sie itakha in Ihre Kontaktliste ein MSN Passport-Profil von itakha anzeigen
Abräumer

Zitat:
Original von itakha
Yeah very nice, youre back!
Looks damn hot, is everything done with ZModeler?

Thanks tongue11

Yes, everything is done with Zmodeler.

Made some progress:

Dieser Beitrag wurde 1 mal editiert, zum letzten Mal von SilverRST640: 05.02.2012 17:17.

03.02.2012 01:03 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Abräumer

It's been ages but the car is nearly finished.
Does anyone know how to make suicidedoors?
05.05.2013 01:39 SilverRST640 ist offline E-Mail an SilverRST640 senden Beiträge von SilverRST640 suchen Nehmen Sie SilverRST640 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (7): « erste ... « vorherige 4 5 [6] 7 nächste » Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
gta-worldmods.de/forum » Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas » Modding Showrooms & Editing Fragen » Showroom für Cars, Bikes und sonstige Fahrzeuge » [ WIP | SCR ] Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster

Impressum

gta-worldmods.de EXILE GTA Modding
Francais English Russian Polish
Forensoftware: Burning Board, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH